Hot Deals

[Purolator] Holiday shipping deal! 50% off intl shipping.40% off Canadian shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2017 3:28 pm
[OP]
Oct 24, 2015
188 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Purolator] Holiday shipping deal! 50% off intl shipping.40% off Canadian shipping

Until December 31st, save 50% on U.S. and international shipping, and 40% on shipments within Canada!

should work at all Purolator shipping locations in Canada.. There's one at 800 kipling ave in Etobicoke . Just print or present coupon on your smart phone..

here's the link for the downloadable coupons:
http://www.purolator.com/assets/pdf/cam ... coupon.pdf
9 replies
Nov 12, 2016
88 posts
30 upvotes
Thanks! I'll be using this for my Reddit Secret Santa!
[OP]
Oct 24, 2015
188 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I told myself I wanna try reddit secret Santa this year..but I forgot and it was too late.. Maybe next year..lol
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
5674 posts
522 upvotes
Toronto
I used the 50% off coupon last month to send a parcel to Japan. 1lb in a Purolator pak was around $60-70.

Their clerk completed all the paperwork, so I was surprised to be contacted twice when the parcel was held up at Japanese Customs. Once for Country of Manufacture, then again for Value, even though I had it insured for $300. (This was a used book.)

This delayed shipping by several days so the parcel took longer than the similar Can Post Tracked International and cost more, even with the 50% off. I was not impressed.

Not to mention the extra travel to a Purolator location. CP is at my nearest SDM.
Jul 28, 2014
139 posts
46 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Needed to ship some car parts.... saved me some money. Thanks :-)
[OP]
Oct 24, 2015
188 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto, ON
that's your fault.. you have to fill the customs invoice properly... its not purolator or any courier fault if japanese customs hold your package.. when i shipped packages to the states and israel.. i made sure i filled out the customs invoice correctly.. none of my packages have been delayed yet.. but ive only sent about 4-5 packages over past few years
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
3837 posts
8896 upvotes
Quebec
Thx OP
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
5674 posts
522 upvotes
Toronto
eshskee wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 1:32 pm
that's your fault.. you have to fill the customs invoice properly... its not purolator or any courier fault if japanese customs hold your package.. when i shipped packages to the states and israel.. i made sure i filled out the customs invoice correctly.. none of my packages have been delayed yet.. but ive only sent about 4-5 packages over past few years
She didn't give me any forms. She did it all on her system with me standing there, she asked all the questions. I told her what was in it and the value.

If she'd entered the information correctly into her system there wouldn't have been a problem. She's supposed to be the expert.
[OP]
Oct 24, 2015
188 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Inno wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 1:58 pm
She didn't give me any forms. She did it all on her system with me standing there, she asked all the questions. I told her what was in it and the value.

If she'd entered the information correctly into her system there wouldn't have been a problem. She's supposed to be the expert.
ok then if that is the case.. employee is at fault.. if i were you i would go back in and tell them your ordeal .. talk to a supervisor.. see if you can either get a free shipment certificate or money back since it was the employee's mistake..
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
5674 posts
522 upvotes
Toronto
eshskee wrote:
Dec 1st, 2017 2:25 pm
ok then if that is the case.. employee is at fault.. if i were you i would go back in and tell them your ordeal .. talk to a supervisor.. see if you can either get a free shipment certificate or money back since it was the employee's mistake..
Good suggestion. Thanks!