Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Purolator

Purolater Shipping 40% off domestic, 50% off US/International

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2019 3:04 am
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1788 posts
2622 upvotes
hifa5522 wrote: Pls avoid Purolator as possible as you can. I ordered about $400 ware from Amazon.ca as this Blackfriday deal, but never received it even Purolator said my ware was delivered, no my signature or any proof, right now I'm in hassle with Amazon.ca, had to file a police report, waiting to get my refund, I guess it will take months to get my money back. It's first time for me btw.
Amazon deliveries, whatever it is and through whatever delivery company, does not require a signature. What you're going through is standard procedure with any missing deliveries that was sent as safe drop. It's unfortunate that your package went AWOL, but this is how Amazon operates.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2569 posts
1818 upvotes
Waterloo
Well... while we're all ripping on Purolator, I'm going to add my own experience.

Here's Purolator "delivering" a package to my front door this summer:
Purolator Delivery - Go Long!
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
Jun 18, 2006
291 posts
289 upvotes
Burnaby
I believe Purolator is the official EMS partner in Canada.
How is shipping small packages to China with Purolator comparing to Canada Post in terms of speed and cost?

When looking at its website for delivery options, I do not see option to go slower than 2 business days. Is it the cheapest and slowest options available with Purolator?
Dec 5, 2013
291 posts
82 upvotes
cadave wrote: Well... while we're all ripping on Purolator, I'm going to add my own experience.

Here's Purolator "delivering" a package to my front door this summer:
Purolator Delivery - Go Long!
That is normal man,if I go inside depots all boxes have been kicking around like sccocers already
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
531 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto
systemdude wrote: Tell me about it there website says mechanical breakdown and they cant find my package almost a month now but wont admit its lost.
Hello Systemdude,

I am sorry to hear that you have been waiting so long to receive your shipment. I would like to assist you with this.
Please email us your tracking number at customer.care@purolator.com for further assistance if still needed.

Thank-you, ^Vanessa
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
531 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto
toronto_slim wrote: Ya - I live in midtown - you could swing a cat and hit 50,000 people - and the nearest pickup spot is two subway stops and a five block walk. And is only open 9:30-6:00. Except Sat when it's 11:00-3:00 or Sunday when it doesn't open at all. I chatted with #purolator who offered to have packages sent to a "more convenient pickup spot" nine subway stops away. I guess since they're owned by Canada Post the idea of competing on the basis of service never occurred to them.

Let's face it - what kind of sorry excuse for a courier company has to offer a half price sale during what is one of the three busiest times of the year (counting BF & BD) and maybe THE busiest? Shouldn't they be maximizing their profits right about now?
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that our location is out of the way for you.
If you have not yet resolved your shipping needs please contact us at customer.care@purolator.com.

Thank-you, ^Vanessa

Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
531 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto
supramessiah wrote: I believe Purolator is the official EMS partner in Canada.
How is shipping small packages to China with Purolator comparing to Canada Post in terms of speed and cost?

When looking at its website for delivery options, I do not see option to go slower than 2 business days. Is it the cheapest and slowest options available with Purolator?
Hello,

If you would like an international estimate please email us at customer.care@purolator.com or contact us by phone at 1-888-744-7123 and we can provide you with the cost and transit time.

Thanks, ^Vanessa

Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Cant be worse than canpar.
Canpar driver went to the wrong place and put up a notice saying no one is home.
And send my package back to sender after 5 days.
CANPAR IS THE WORST SHIPPING COMPANY EVERY MADE
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2323 posts
1308 upvotes
i thought Canada Post owns Purolator?

edit:
Purolator Inc. is a Canadian courier that is 91% owned by Canada Post, 7% owned by Barry Lapointe Holdings Ltd. and 2% by others.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3175 posts
2087 upvotes
Toronto
PERFECT TIMING FOR SHIPPING ITEMS SELLING ON EBAY!
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Dec 26, 2015
480 posts
398 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
PurolatorHelp wrote: Hello Systemdude,

I am sorry to hear that you have been waiting so long to receive your shipment. I would like to assist you with this.
Please email us your tracking number at customer.care@purolator.com for further assistance if still needed.

Thank-you, ^Vanessa
It's okay it was found dumped at a purolator store with no delivery notice so when I went to pick it up it was returned back to the sender. I have already told toys rus to consider using another courier and I have started and investigation with them to see how many other people are having this issue where purolator doesnt like to deliver package after charging money from the sender.
Oct 5, 2005
635 posts
212 upvotes
i had the worst experience of my life thanks to purolator. never ever use them. just the worst... i'd pay full price with a competitor just to know my package won't arrive in shambles. purolator is absolute garbage.
yo!
Aug 8, 2008
105 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
Fedex has friends and family 40% off right now as well think the code is "friends".
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1798 posts
1184 upvotes
Eastern Canada
jeffersonalan wrote: Fedex has friends and family 40% off right now as well think the code is "friends".
Good to know, tks
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
People trashing Puro on here, while I have never had them miss a package in 5+ years. I would take them over almost any other.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2448 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto
jeffersonalan wrote: Fedex has friends and family 40% off right now as well think the code is "friends".
International shipping too?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
My local store is closed on the weekends, so I tried calling the next closest location to get information on shipping tires across the country. I tried calling the store 3 times without any answer. Not looking good so far
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
531 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto
moneybags wrote: i had the worst experience of my life thanks to purolator. never ever use them. just the worst... i'd pay full price with a competitor just to know my package won't arrive in shambles. purolator is absolute garbage.
Hello,

I am very sorry to hear about damages to your shipment.
If you require further assistance with this item please email us at customer.care@purolator.com.

Thank-you,
Vanessa A
Customer Care Team
Coordinator - Social Media & Testing
www.purolator.com

Banned
Dec 16, 2018
166 posts
397 upvotes
I wouldn't wish Purolator service (read disservice) on my worst enemy.

Just got through another over the top ordeal with them. Been waiting on a package that should have been delivered Monday. Watched the driver walk to a neighboring building to deliver packages and then drive away (driveway is shared and they park in the middle to deliver to both buildings). That was attempt 1. No note left. Tuesday I watched the driver enter our building, no knock on the door, no delivery, no attempted delivery slip. Tonight I caught the driver downstairs and confronted him asking where my package was (showed him my tracking stated it was on truck) he said he had nothing for me and dismissed me. Convinced him to double check after he had delivered everything he had brought into the building and low and behold my package was in his truck. The guy was super embarrassed but did not apologize.

0/10 would not recommend.

No PR spin is going to help either Vanessa.
There are people so damn poor all they have is their money.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)