Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Purolator

super hot! Shipping deal! 50% off intl shipping.40% off canadian shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 12:32 pm
Tags:
Oct 24, 2015
214 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Purolator] super hot! Shipping deal! 50% off intl shipping.40% off canadian shipping

50% off international shipping at Purolator until December 31 2016.. Almost any country in the world... 40% off shipping in Canada until Dec. 31 2015!!
Cash/debit/credit card ALL PAYMENT METHODS WORK

Purolator at 800 kipling ave Etobicoke Ontario.. or any other location

SUPER HOT hot here's the link for the downloadable coupons..
http://www.purolator.com/purolator/camp ... ndex.page?

Dotn get confused because It states only on cash shipments. I paid Credit card.. So apparently Cash/debit/credit ALL WORKS.. SO ALL PAYMENT METHODS WORK! .. Cash shipments just mean it is for customers without purolator accounts.

should work at all Purolator shipping locations in Canada.. Theres one at 800 kipling ave in Etobicoke . Just print or present coupon on your smart phone..
Last edited by eshskee on Nov 26th, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
123 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
Purolator. I use Purolator when I want my shipped item to arrive at the buyer broken
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2003
3302 posts
1042 upvotes
Alberta
Melkor wrote: Purolator. I use Purolator when I want my shipped item to arrive at the buyer broken
I use Purolator when I want my buyer to get it a week late
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
2397 posts
575 upvotes
PM - VK3Q69
thanks, my friend will find this useful
Oct 16, 2002
834 posts
674 upvotes
scouzer wrote: I use Purolator when I want my buyer to get it a week late
I use Purolator when I want the buyer to go out of their way to rent a car to drive 20km to a pick up centre.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135811 upvotes
888888 upvotes
I use Purolator when I want my buyer or family or friend to get their product missing.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3432 posts
658 upvotes
Melkor wrote: Purolator. I use Purolator when I want my shipped item to arrive at the buyer broken
scouzer wrote: I use Purolator when I want my buyer to get it a week late
LOL thanked
Oct 24, 2015
214 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lool! they use UPS/DHL FOR A PARTNER TO DELIVER PACKAGES TO UNITED STATERS AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING... SO all the Purolator bashing can stop.. might as well bash all 3 companies.. DEAL IS STILL HOTT THOUGH FOR SENDING HOLIDAY GIFTS
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
I just wish they'd ring the bell when they deliver.. Especially when it's signature only, standing at the door doesn't count as a delivery attempt in my eyes :facepalm:
Oct 24, 2015
214 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto, ON
are you serious? I have happend to have shippped with Purolator to canadian destinations as well as Russia, and other international countries.. My packages have arrived fine and I have had no problems thus far...
Oct 24, 2015
214 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Np.. trust me its a better deal than all the other companies right now
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4791 posts
154 upvotes
Etobicoke
"Please note: offer is only available at Purolator Shipping Centres on cash shipments."

They want to take your $$$
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
how strict do they limit one per person? i want to sell a bunch of things, but i can go to different places to ship them each
Oct 24, 2015
214 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It says cash.. But i paid Credit card.. Apparently Cash/debit/credit ALL WORKS.. SO ALL PAYMENT METHODS WORK! .. Cash shipments just mean it is for customers without purolator accounts..
Oct 24, 2015
214 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto, ON
no idea about the limit.. but i dont think there is one.. I seen a guy ship like 4 boxes to different places...so i think you can ship as much as you want
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4791 posts
154 upvotes
Etobicoke
I checked rate in comparison to canada post, and purolator charges double the amount for the same service, so essentially with the coupon you pay the same price with canada post :facepalm:
Oct 24, 2015
214 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lool but it comes with a tracking number.. and it's WAYY FASTER AND RELIABLE THAN CANADA POST.. ITS A COURIER COMPANY!!.. Purolator>canada post any day ! .. compare rates to ups and fedex.. canada post is not a right comparison
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9836 upvotes
Toronto
eshskee wrote: lool but it comes with a tracking number.. and it's WAYY FASTER AND RELIABLE THAN CANADA POST.. ITS A COURIER COMPANY!!.. Purolator>canada post any day ! .. compare rates to ups and fedex.. canada post is not a right comparison
1) Purolator is owned by Canadapost :facepalm:
2) Canadapost provides tracking as well
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Nov 16, 2015
375 posts
291 upvotes
t.drizl
WAYY FASTER AND RELIABLE THAN CANADA POST.. ITS A COURIER COMPANY!!.. Purolator>canada
Both crap. Had to drive an hour in traffic last Friday to pick up new IP phone at purolator depot after having NCIX battle them (and fail) to re-ship all week because they "could not find address" despite receiving the full and correct address, per both tracking and the perfectly legible shipping label.

Not my first bad experience with them. Definitely not my last.
and canada post only owns 91% of Purolator...
You realize in terms of stakeholders owning 51%+ of any corporation means you have 100% control over it right?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)