• Oct 1st, 2012 10:14 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20134 posts
2962 upvotes

Qualys IPO Tomorrow

Anyone going to try to buy this one? I expect a large pop on it. I want to put in an order but the damn thing is not listed at TD yet???
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
6 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20134 posts
2962 upvotes
Justin wrote: Facebook 2.0?
Er.... no.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20134 posts
2962 upvotes
Dammit, totally missed out on this due to stupid TD not listing it. 18% bump on the day.
Banned
May 3, 2009
6148 posts
781 upvotes
Wow what company is this? Cloud security??

Why doesn't TD have the stock?
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20134 posts
2962 upvotes
TheRed wrote: Wow what company is this? Cloud security??

Why doesn't TD have the stock?
I imagine they have it NOW but they did not have it available to enter limit orders before the IPO... maybe I could have called in an order I suppose.

Qualys is a big name in security, they sell vulnerability scanning software and services. The security industry is a huge growth market right now.
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20134 posts
2962 upvotes
May have missed the IPO but I'm glad I put in a limit order last night... up another 2% today!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)