• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2018 1:17 pm
[OP]
Dec 3, 2010
961 posts
930 upvotes

Quantic Dream Collection

Hello All,

So I spot this bundle yesterday at local Walmart, it includes Detriot Become Human, Heavy Rain, and Beyond two Soul selling at $49.96

I know the physical copy only available in Europe, while North America only Digital Only

I try to buy it, but their system won't allow and CS mention it a recalled product

Stock show all store carry it, anyone has any info on this. Could it be boxing day leak?

https://stock.ga/?s=wm&upc=71171952658
Images
  • Quantic Dream.jpg
5 replies
Sep 18, 2017
309 posts
382 upvotes
Vancouver
Both are great games if you're into the interactive type. Just YouTube some gameplay clips and it'll give you an idea.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
6839 posts
1770 upvotes
All 3 games are on discs. Therefore this is the first time Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls collection has gotten a physical disc release on PS4 in North America.
Detroit Become Human comes in its own separate game case and is no different than the one that was released earlier this year.

I bought it off Amazon.com to get the USA version for collection purposes instead of the Canadian bilingual packaged version we get here.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
4119 posts
493 upvotes
press X to Jason
Russell wrote:
Sep 10th, 2011 12:29 pm
We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
4492 posts
466 upvotes
Toronto
I was at Walmart yesterday and was surprised when I saw this as well. I too was under the impression that Heavy Rain and Beyond Human had not been released on disc in North America.

It was $49.99 and I was able to purchase it without a problem.