2019 Air Miles Shop The Block

Quebec - NICKELS Deli - 5x BAMs WUS $ 20+ (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2019 4:14 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27805 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

Quebec - NICKELS Deli - 5x BAMs WUS $ 20+ (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

OFFER

5x the AirMiles @ NICKELS Deli When You Spend $ 20 or more on qualifying food & beverages ... November 14th thru December 27th, 2019

Coupon Status - COUPON NOT REQUIRED

FINE PRINT

>>> Single Transaction BEFORE Taxes
See the STB Website = https://shoptheblock.ca/en/home
And the Offer’s HOW TO USE Terms & Conditions for more info
THREAD CREATED FROM THE STB 2019 WEBSITE
Last edited by PointsHubby on Nov 14th, 2019 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27805 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PLACE HOLDER
For TIPS & TRICKS
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27805 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@broker148 POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 20th
Moved to be in the correct thread for Questions on NICKELS Deli for STB 2019 Offer
broker148 wrote: Has anyone else had issues with the Nickels offer posting to their transaction history? We went three weeks ago and it hasn't appeared yet. We went again today for good measure, but I'm a bit concerned. All six of my other offers are visible on my account.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27805 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
broker148 wrote: Has anyone else had issues with the Nickels offer posting to their transaction history? We went three weeks ago and it hasn't appeared yet. We went again today for good measure, but I'm a bit concerned. All six of my other offers are visible on my account.
Most likely NICKELS Deli has chosen to BATCH POST the Bonus Miles probably once the STB 2019 Promo is over
It’s a very common practice for many PARTNERS during these BIG BONUS Events to only POST BAMs once
Mar 7, 2018
79 posts
62 upvotes
My miles showed up in AM account roughly 2 weeks after my transaction date.
Do you have AM number printed on purchase receipt? If so, no worries.
Mar 7, 2018
79 posts
62 upvotes
Just to give a bit more info about the checkout process at Nickels Deli.

Previous years it was like this:
1. Cashier prints out your receipt on their ordering machine;
2. You show your AM card;
3. Cashier swipes the AM card in their machine magnetic slot, screen shows a success message;
4. You pay your bill via a separate POS;
5. You get both the machine receipt, and POS receipt.
But you don't really see AM card info in writing anywhere. And not surprisingly, I never got the miles issued to me in the past few years...

This year however, I noticed a significant change in their system.
After step 3, A NEW RECEIPT GETS PRINTED OUT by their ordering machine, the title literally writes "REVISED RECEIPT", WHICH HAS YOUR AM CARD NO. ON IT!
So this year, for the first time, I got my miles issued successfully!
Dec 19, 2019
2 posts
Trigoria wrote: Just to give a bit more info about the checkout process at Nickels Deli.

Previous years it was like this:
1. Cashier prints out your receipt on their ordering machine;
2. You show your AM card;
3. Cashier swipes the AM card in their machine magnetic slot, screen shows a success message;
4. You pay your bill via a separate POS;
5. You get both the machine receipt, and POS receipt.
But you don't really see AM card info in writing anywhere. And not surprisingly, I never got the miles issued to me in the past few years...

This year however, I noticed a significant change in their system.
After step 3, A NEW RECEIPT GETS PRINTED OUT by their ordering machine, the title literally writes "REVISED RECEIPT", WHICH HAS YOUR AM CARD NO. ON IT!
So this year, for the first time, I got my miles issued successfully!
Unfortunately, I don't think the server followed the process you outlined above. As a matter of fact, he used my AM card twice for myself and the person I was with, even after she gave him her card. Had she not noticed that my number was on her bill, she would have had no proof that she showed her card. I also recall Nickels being an iffy partner last year. That said, I made sure the server printed a receipt with my AM number (or rather, the last four numbers) on it today. I hope that will be enough to get my bonus miles and for the transaction to count as a partner offer. To clarify, I have not even received my base mile (1 for $20 spent) yet. To me, they should simply a) ask if I have an AM card and b) swipe my AM card prior to me making payment. That would make things a lot simpler.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)