• Nov 9th, 2017 1:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2005
2458 posts
1152 upvotes
Toronto

Queen of the South - TV Series

Great new TV series called Queen of the South.

Genre: Action/Crime/Drama

Description: "Queen of the South tells the powerful story of Teresa Mendoza, a woman who is forced to run and seek refuge in America after her drug-dealing boyfriend is unexpectedly murdered in Mexico. In the process, she teams up with an unlikely figure from her past to bring down the leader of the very drug trafficking ring that has her on the run."

6 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26181 posts
6055 upvotes
GTHA
USA Network is keeping its Queen around for another season, but with a new king.
The NBCUniversal-owned cable network has renewed drama Queen of the South for a second season and replaced its showrunner, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... son-920177
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6302 posts
293 upvotes
GT'eh
Yeah I saw this show when it launched, started watching off bt since didn't get the channel, the quality of show is really good at times and the lead Alice Braga does a great job and has the physical part down.
Some of the other cast is annoying (Camilla ) and don't do as good of a job her it brings the quality down. But compared to crap on cable this show really shines. Its based of a book of the same name

This show is in my top 3 this season and I put so many people on to it. Can't wait for S2.
Ne0's items:Finito
♠ G@mer & t3<h [onnoisseur ♠ Spitting t3<hy lingo since the 80's

Send PM's HERE♠ eBay|600+ ♠ | XB360 GT:Ask? ♠ PSN ID:ILLmatic_KINGPIN
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6302 posts
293 upvotes
GT'eh
New season just started 2 episodes in, picks up right where the last left off.
Ne0's items:Finito
♠ G@mer & t3<h [onnoisseur ♠ Spitting t3<hy lingo since the 80's

Send PM's HERE♠ eBay|600+ ♠ | XB360 GT:Ask? ♠ PSN ID:ILLmatic_KINGPIN
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
2623 posts
95 upvotes
Oakville
My wife and I have taped Season 2 on our DVR but we missed the first 3 episodes. Our cable provider doesn't give us On Demand option to watch the series, and Netflix only has the first season. Is there a place we can go to watch the 1st 3 and then binge watch what we have taped?