Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1519 posts
134 upvotes
Downtown

Question about Burberry online store

Has anyone here bought anything online from Burberry online? I read they ship from the UK and state that you won't be charged any duties but can anyone confirm this and what they ship to you with? cause I know even if they state this and ship with DHL or Fedex those bastards will still try to charge you fees and it just becomes a hassle to contact burberry about it...so if anyone has any experience with burberry online can you let me know thanks.
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7750 posts
1635 upvotes
I heard if you ship to your local store, you don't pay shipping and you only pay the sales tax.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2007
1592 posts
393 upvotes
Vancouver
chaego wrote: Has anyone here bought anything online from Burberry online? I read they ship from the UK and state that you won't be charged any duties but can anyone confirm this and what they ship to you with? cause I know even if they state this and ship with DHL or Fedex those bastards will still try to charge you fees and it just becomes a hassle to contact burberry about it...so if anyone has any experience with burberry online can you let me know thanks.
You will not be charged duties and or taxes.

Confirmed as I had two orders go through without any issues.

I spoke to a couple representatives (via phone support and online chat) to confirm the duties/taxes and they indeed do not charge you duties/taxes at the door when delivery is made.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1519 posts
134 upvotes
Downtown
bigsky2 wrote: You will not be charged duties and or taxes.

I spoke to a couple representatives (via phone support and online chat) to confirm the duties/taxes and they indeed do not charge you duties/taxes at the door when delivery is made.
Hey thanks, can you tell me what they ship with?
Sep 15, 2013
97 posts
34 upvotes
I can also confirm there is no duty.

They ship with ups and will email you a tracking number once the order goes through
Dec 3, 2015
1 posts
Vancouver, BC
bigsky2 wrote: You will not be charged duties and or taxes.

Hi Bigsky2, wondering whether you have recently ordered from Burberry.ca online, and if so, whether you still do not have to pay extra salestax before you could receive the parcel? Also, does the burberry.ca website have sales? Thank you
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
2397 posts
575 upvotes
PM - VK3Q69
vancouverchick wrote: Hi Bigsky2, wondering whether you have recently ordered from Burberry.ca online, and if so, whether you still do not have to pay extra salestax before you could receive the parcel? Also, does the burberry.ca website have sales? Thank you
No extra fees or taxes and is at least one annual sale.
Nov 12, 2007
172 posts
14 upvotes
Kitchener
How long will it take between ordering and delivery? If I place order on Dec 22, will it arrive on the 24th of Dec?
Aug 13, 2006
299 posts
34 upvotes
william879 wrote: How long will it take between ordering and delivery? If I place order on Dec 22, will it arrive on the 24th of Dec?
I ordered last week and received it in 3 days (which was quoted in their website as well if I recall correctly). It was shipped from UK and I am in Toronto. No duty as well. FYI they require signature.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)