• Dec 6th, 2018 10:19 am
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
11351 posts
1781 upvotes
RFD
engineered wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 11:46 pm
I never even switch to water, just 100% spray wax. The place I go to uses clear spray wax so doesn't need rinsing. I doubt it does much tough.
Lucky you. I went to the In & Out Car Wash and Detailing Centre and their spray wax setting wasn't clear, was a white colour wax. If I didn't switch to water, I would have been left with white residue on a black vehicle. Wish the wax was clear as you experienced.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2007
7854 posts
1694 upvotes
???
radeonboy wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 11:49 pm
Lucky you. I went to the In & Out Car Wash and Detailing Centre and their spray wax setting wasn't clear, was a white colour wax. If I didn't switch to water, I would have been left with white residue on a black vehicle. Wish the wax was clear as you experienced.
It will be dirty in 2 days anyways lol
Koodo $40/8GB
Bell Fibe 300Mbps $25 Unlimited
Jul 24, 2014
110 posts
45 upvotes
Westmount, QC
I use the foam brush to lather on soap and clean the windows and side mirrors but only after spraying it down with the pressure washer.

I never use the foam brush on any other parts of our cars. As others have said, only high pressure soap, high pressure rinse, and spray on wax.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1254 posts
324 upvotes
Calgary
High pressure soap, rinse, spray wax, spot free rinse.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 13, 2004
8696 posts
1133 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Another option to safely wash the car in the winter. I ordered one and waiting on it to come in the mail.

0_o
<_<
>_>
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
1724 posts
793 upvotes
Ottawa
I wouldn't even use their soap. Just spray it down. Their soap tends to be on the more corrosive end. Spray down the salt. If you want to get extra clean. get yourself some WATERLESS wash and go to a heated public underground garage and give it a quick wipe down (with something like this https://www.ammonyc.com/shop/ammo-frothe-hoseless-lift/).