• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2018 8:21 pm
[OP]
Nov 22, 2009
17 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver

Question about contests

Do you guys always sign up for the newsletter for these contests? If you don't will they often exclude you from the contest?
Last edited by dragotron on Jul 9th, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 replies
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
997 posts
13272 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Some contests are newsletter subscription only. I cypher through my emails based on tags, and sometimes roll within the past days to see if there's anything I missed. You can miss things this way, but I say, don't fear signing up for new newsletters. As for contests that says it's optional and you don't. I don't think contests are like those older video game hint books where you look through a laser lit screen and read through something that reminds me of staring at something for too long until it makes sense - ever remember those optical illusions? I mean double layered. We're supposed to be simple but who's to complicate us back or forward to our modern day life/routine/history.

I mean simply if they disqualify based on that. What's their mandate? There are questions we ask when we've answered them but if they're doing things to antagonize life when life is trying to live together, no one is afraid of their own reflection.

Anyways, should post in contest discussion. This board is only for posting new contests. Good luck!
[OP]
Nov 22, 2009
17 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks... yeah im not sure.. I guess they probably wont but maybe some will discriminate if you didnt sign up for the newsletter

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)