None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York

Question About Koodo Prepaid

Hi all,

I'm on the $15 Koodo prepaid plan with automatic top ups so I get 10% ($1.50) added to my account every month. I've currently $24 on the account. Can I take this money out in the form of a cheque? I want to cancel Koodo prepaid soon so receiving it in cash would be the best option. If not, can I pay for my automatic $15 monthly plan using those $24 and have $9 left over? Lastly, if that also isn't possible, can I wait a month (to have $25.50 on the account) and buy a 500 minute booster for $25? Not sure how to do this as I've always paid with my credit card.

Thanks to all who respond :)
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
4865 posts
188 upvotes
GTA
I'm also on Koodo prepaid, and to my knowledge there's no way to simply "cash out" the credit that's built up. You can use it to buy a booster. I believe if you cancel the automatic top-up, then as long as there's sufficient funds in the account it will draw from there for the next month's $15 payment.

I've only been with them a few months, my plan is to use the balance to purchase boosters, likely data as I use little voice.
Rock it.
Deal Guru
Nov 27, 2005
12603 posts
3028 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Yes, the only way to use that credit is to purchase boosters. I've been using Koodo prepaid for 2 years now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)