Automotive

Question about leasing a Jaguar

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2018 11:30 am
[OP]
Dec 5, 2009
9 posts
1 upvote
DIdn't end up going with a Jag eventually... If I had a bit more wiggle room financially I would've done it. Also the sales experience was quite underwhelming across multiple dealers, which can be said for any manufacturer really...

Did you end up getting any solid quotes?

I did a complete 180 and signed up for a Jeep Wrangler... residuals are ridiculously high and put a smile on my face...

I don't own a Jag but man it's fun to drive and stands out from the crowd... if you can swing it financially please do!
utopianbl wrote:
Feb 26th, 2018 1:23 pm
I'm gunning for an XE. The lease offers are pretty good and overcompensate for the low residuals. they are offering more than $5k back if you lease, and 42 months is as 1.9%.

The question is, and from current Jag owners, what is the maintenance fees like? And how does the drive compare to an Audi S4 and an AMG C series sedan?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2012
2975 posts
2059 upvotes
Oakville, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2018 3:07 pm
You’re the reason why I’ll always buy off lease jags for like 40% of the msrp. Thank you kind sir.
Any sggestions on a good JLR forum? Looking to research on an RRS so a LR forum in particular would be great. So far, I’ve only come across a few and they seem to get like 7 posts per year....
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
20828 posts
10070 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CanadianLurker wrote:
Mar 1st, 2018 7:21 pm
Any sggestions on a good JLR forum? Looking to research on an RRS so a LR forum in particular would be great. So far, I’ve only come across a few and they seem to get like 7 posts per year....
Discoweb is the one I know for land rovers. I’m pretty sure that’s the one I used to frequent when I had my discovery.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1435 posts
173 upvotes
Markham
Does anyone have any insights on what a lease payment comes to for one of these? If you prefer to PM that’s fine by me. Would love to understand if this is even remotely close to what I’m willing to spend - otherwise I’m highly considering an A4 technik
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
1461 posts
306 upvotes
XE?

What trim? And how much you are willing to put down? and term?

head over to Unhaggle and it has a calculator for you which will tell your MSRP, Avg Leases and "Cost". Know that "Cost" is not actual cost, but what the dealership will let in on. Thats not to say you'll get it, which depends on demand, time of month, negotiating skills etc.

But I'm going through the song and dance routine as well. A fully loaded XE S for 2018 was coming to about $875/mo tax in with about $5k down. This was me windowshopping, as Unhaggle tells me it would cost closer to $775.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
3864 posts
1052 upvotes
Anyone know around how much monthly lease payments are going for XE 30t AWD?
signature removed for rule violation. no referrals allowed.