None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2012
1242 posts
280 upvotes
Woodbridge

Questrade IQ

Is anyone else as frustrated with this platform as I am? Please tell me improvements are being made..

- No real time quotes for TSX have to snap the quotes manually individually to get an idea of what is going on

- Has to be one of the slowest interfaces I have ever used with constant disconnections

- Have to sign in several times before my information is even available

- Uses silverlight can no longer trade at work

As far as looking a little spiffier I would have much rather kept Questrader web.. which is not even an option
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
1389 posts
198 upvotes
I found that the IQ Edge software worked much better than the web version.
They mentioned they will be implementing a multi-stock snap quote tool similar to the refresh page on questraderweb - hopefully that comes soon.
Feb 25, 2012
627 posts
178 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
I'm trying to figure out why they got call centre staff to be in the commercials and not professionals....
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2012
1242 posts
280 upvotes
Woodbridge
No snap quotes remaining please update data subscription, nice one.
Jun 20, 2012
29 posts
4 upvotes
I just started using questrade. The TSX is delayed 15 min. It seems i sometimes get that "no more snap quotes" thing too, but if i just search the stock again it works. Im not really sure what the snap quotes are, is it undelayed tsx info? I havent had any connection problems myself.

Also question about questrade (or maybe its just general trading) is there a limit to how often you can make trades?