Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Quiznos

Free 4 inch sub when you download Quiznos App (with purchase)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2017 5:34 pm
Feb 28, 2017
248 posts
427 upvotes

[Quiznos] Free 4 inch sub when you download Quiznos App (with purchase)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Quiznos
More offers from Quiznos
Well, this is not a new promo. I downloaded their app 2 month ago and receive a free 6 inch sub ( now is free 4 inch sub) with a purchase (fountain drink, bottle pop, or chips...).
Only dead fish go with the flow.
10 replies
Sep 6, 2011
666 posts
219 upvotes
Oakville
I thought it's speaker.....
May 3, 2007
563 posts
850 upvotes
地球
I just tried their sub of the day, it was terrible compared to all other sub shops. I even like Mr sub better, there are like no choices of toppings at all. This lady only gave me like 3 choice, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese. Could be Ymmv but I'm a bit hesitant to try another Quizno atm.
My wallet can only handle so much, must stop looking
May 18, 2016
193 posts
223 upvotes
Mississauga
My favorite sub shop from the retail chains is Mr.Sub sadly the one near me closed down. But when you get it pressed with the panini press its like taking a bite out of heaven.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
I find your 4" sub inadequate.

That's what she said.
Winking Face
May 3, 2007
563 posts
850 upvotes
地球
Mr sub use to be great, especially with the option to have mushrooms as a topping. Also they use to do it right and grill it properly too. However I went to one a few months and it was just a sad experience. The place looks deserted and they didn't grill the sub, it was microwaved at the end instead. Their methods of doing everything is old school. Again YMMV.
My wallet can only handle so much, must stop looking
Apr 13, 2009
494 posts
433 upvotes
Toronto
4 inch is more a tasting sample than a sub.
fortunately got mine when it was 6"
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
yellowtuna wrote: Well, this is not a new promo. I downloaded their app 2 month ago and receive a free 6 inch sub ( now is free 4 inch sub) with a purchase (fountain drink, bottle pop, or chips...).
What's the lowest priced item(s) there? ... and how much aprox. does it (they) cost? :)
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1112 posts
1318 upvotes
Toronto
Darkman wrote: What's the lowest priced item(s) there? ... and how much aprox. does it (they) cost? :)
Chips for $1.30 I think
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
yellowtuna wrote: Well, this is not a new promo. I downloaded their app 2 month ago and receive a free 6 inch sub ( now is free 4 inch sub) with a purchase (fountain drink, bottle pop, or chips...).
Darkman wrote: What's the lowest priced item(s) there? ... and how much aprox. does it (they) cost? :)
Paroxetine wrote: Chips for $1.30 I think
I downloaded their app too a couple of weeks ago ... and it said Receive free Small sub with a purchase ...

Well ... not sure about 4 inch ... cuz i was there today (in Winnipeg .. at St Vital location) and Small sub is still 6 inch (or 6 inch period) ... didn't get any mention or notice anywhere about any 4 inch subs.

So the lowest priced item to buy there was either small bag of Chips or a Cookie (for $1.39 plus taxes) ... small fountain drink was something like $1.59 plus tax or $1.69 maybe

Bottled water was something like $2.59 .. (almost 3 dollars with taxes)

I ended up buying a Cookie - 1.59 (with taxes i think) ... and choose some nice Chicken sub .. 6 inch ... it was quite good and quite big ... - priced at $6.49 i think (plus taxes)

Could have even taken Angus beef / steak Sub .. priced at 7 something (plus taxes) .. but I decided to take the chicken one :)

Again, it was quite good and big enough.

Hopefully some day I'll accumulate enough points to get the Regular (9 inch) sub :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)