Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Quiznos

One Day Only * August 1 * Buy One Get One Free Pulled Pork Subs

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2017 10:57 am
Dec 18, 2007
40 posts
8 upvotes
Moncton

One Day Only * August 1 * Buy One Get One Free Pulled Pork Subs

Deal Link:
Savings:
BOGO
Expiry:
August 1, 2017
Retailer:
Quiznos
E2-Pork-BOGO-Q.CA-SLIDER-2041x653-ENG.jpg
Buy One, Get One Free Pulled Pork Sandwich At Quiznos Canada On August 1, 2107
Quiznos Canada will be serving up new pulled pork as part of a pair of new Canadian-inspired sandwiches through the end of September, 2017.

The Southern Style sandwich pays tribute traditional backyard BBQ pits and features Lou’s Barbeque slow-roasted pulled pork with melted mozzarella and cheddar cheese and tangy pickles.

The Spicy Chipotle features a fusion of Lou’s pulled pork, ham, smoky bacon, melted cheddar cheese, jalapeños, pickles, sautéed onions and tomatoes.

Both toasted signature pulled pork sandwiches are offered on a variety of artisan breads and include Quiznos’ Zesty Grill Sauce and chipotle mayo.

Quiznos Canada’s BOGO offer is available a participating locations across Canada for one day only on Tuesday, August 1, 2017.

The Dieppe Location will be participating, as it's in there window at this location.
20 replies
Dec 18, 2007
40 posts
8 upvotes
Moncton
They still have it, but it's called peppercorn steak now. Uses the same sauce, but the meat is Angus, not prime rib.
Still a favorite of mine also.
Jan 12, 2015
279 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rhand0147 wrote: They still have it, but it's called peppercorn steak now. Uses the same sauce, but the meat is Angus, not prime rib.
Still a favorite of mine also.
Thx. Last time I asked about the prime rib, they told me they could make it even if it's off menu. Then they put ham and the same sauce in my sandwich. Taste okay, at least for the sauce.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10692 posts
5489 upvotes
Toronto
"available at participating locations"
i guess that means all locations might not be participating in this promotion?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1042 upvotes
BC
Went to my local Quizno's today, and it was closed. Looks like its been closed a few days based on pile of mail at the door. It was on the decline for years and open hours shrunk a few months ago. I was in there one time a couple of months ago and there was a new owner, who admitted he already had one store that went out of business and now has this one, but doesn't really know what he's doing!!! Why do people put their life savings into these things when they don't know what they are doing?!?!
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR
Dec 18, 2007
40 posts
8 upvotes
Moncton
Just give the store a call, the one closest to you. Or the next time you are around before Aug. 1st. then look into the window.
They should have the promo in the window, if they are participating.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26001 posts
211229 upvotes
GTA
The quality of their food has gone downhill over the last several years (compared to the 'good' years), and therefore many people see it as a very overpriced product, and have stopped going there. Add to that the whole 'coupongate' debacle and/or poorly managed promos from Quiznos HQ and that has put the nail in the coffin for many franchisees. Locations are few and far between nowadays.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35601 posts
18981 upvotes
ShoNuff2 wrote: "available at participating locations"
i guess that means all locations might not be participating in this promotion?
Knowing Quizblows 99% of stores won't be participating, just like their old coupon scam (which they may well still be running). This in contrast to every other franchise restaurant out there where 99% are participating and you never even have to worry about that line (which is standard).

Quizblows hasn't had my business in over 10 years thanks to their scamming (I think the last time I went was in like 2005 or something). After falling for their coupon scam at like 4-5 different locations I finally gave up and called it a day with those losers.
Jun 7, 2011
147 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
I saw this on the digital display at the one near my work (corner of King / Dufferin, Toronto) and will be taking advantage.

I tried the PP sub for free 2 weeks ago when I signed up for their app. It tasted good -- I added extra pickles.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11677 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
I wonder if we can use Toasty Points to "buy" one and then get the 2nd for free?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2001
7099 posts
328 upvotes
Toronto
OHNO!

skip it.
dont go.
so damn sh1tty.

can't pick your toppings, just cheese, bbq sauce and pickles.
and the slop they call pulled pork is more like a slurry than anything even resembling pulled pork.

Im looking at mine and regretting it already.

This was at the 33 yonge location.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2001
7099 posts
328 upvotes
Toronto
There were about 5-6 pcs of pickle on each 6 inch sub, and there were more pickles than pulled pork on a pulled pork sandwich.
Bread was nice and soft, toasted well. sauce was good aswell.

Should call this a cheese and pickle sandwich that tastes like pulled pork and bbq sauce.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1093 posts
1894 upvotes
GTA
The one on Dixie Rd. north of Eglinton in Mississauga loaded up on the pork.
May 7, 2007
517 posts
201 upvotes
Peterborough
No Quiznos in Peterborough. No big loss
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1310 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
What is the "regular" price of the sandwich?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1093 posts
1894 upvotes
GTA
shyhermit wrote: What is the "regular" price of the sandwich?
$9.49+tax=$10.72 for the 12'. It might vary per location.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16313 posts
7943 upvotes
Why do you even need a witty pun when "no" is already in the name?
Jun 7, 2011
147 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
Dinamo2016 wrote: The one on Dixie Rd. north of Eglinton in Mississauga loaded up on the pork.
Same with King/Dufferin!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)