Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Quiznos

Quiznos: 9" Sub of the day for $6

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2017 3:22 pm
Jun 7, 2011
147 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
The price jump made this not worth it. I'd rather cross the street and get a $7 footlong from Subway. Simple math makes the Subway one better value. At $5 it was cheaper (per inch) and at $6 it's more. Plus they do their usual 'hide everything away and act like I am inconveniencing them by ordering' shtick.

Besides, my fave subs from Quiznos (the steak ones) aren't included. I have to wait for physical coupons to be mailed out.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6834 posts
7575 upvotes
Toronto
baz5 wrote: Either way, it's unfortunate. I remember when they first opened they really had a buzz behind them.
It was all Don Cherry's fault for sure!
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21703 posts
17378 upvotes
Markham
Hadn't had Quizno's for a few years until they ran this $5 deal (had it once). After their last promo fails where franchisee's wouldn't honour the deal I stopped going there...guess it's happening again. No more Quizno's for me.

Wendy's just ended thier Spicy Chicken deal so now Burger King is probably the best deal with their two for $5 deal [BigKing aka BigMac clone, Spicy/Original Chicken or Spicy/Original Big Fish.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)