Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rakuten

17.5% Cash Back on Lululemon, and other Fall boosts

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2019 2:06 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
ssaketh wrote: Does anyone know how long it takes for cashback to post to the account? Not the cheque/paypal being sent, but confirmation that cashback was posted for the shopping trip
It varies with different retailers. Some are nearly instant, others take a few days...
May 22, 2018
106 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto
Although most of the 10% boosts are gone, it looks like lululemon’s 17.5% is still active and valid.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
I hope the Lulu one is still around tomorrow. I'm working nightshifts and I need to check my wife's size on some others that she has. This feels like an impossible mission, but I'm gonna try.
Feb 2, 2017
560 posts
746 upvotes
Thanks. I got some extra underwear for when I need to replace mine.
Sep 23, 2019
449 posts
140 upvotes
Looks like it’s a flash boost of cb. When i just checked, the bay is back to 5%.
Dec 17, 2018
433 posts
752 upvotes
Ottawa
jellytime wrote: Honestly, your best bet is to just buy a pair and get her to exchange them at the store...

You're going to have to attempt to guess her size.. which I feel is impossible for a man. And they have some many styles it is really specific to her activity level. If she's working out in them, she'd probably want a crop pair, if it's a casual day to day thing she would likely want a full length.

I can't see a situation where you'll get her the right size or pair.
If you return/exchange your item I don't think you keep your rakuten cash back
Public Mobile $34 for 50gbs CAN/US
Tiffany December 2021 recipient
May 22, 2018
106 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto
snazarella wrote: If you return/exchange your item I don't think you keep your rakuten cash back
Exchanges for me have worked fine in the past, kept my cash back. I guess this is YMMV
Sep 16, 2016
311 posts
296 upvotes
Toronto
Good timing. Just need to buy a define jacket this week. Nice deal!
If we can dream it, we can make it!
Jul 22, 2015
797 posts
464 upvotes
Ontario
Lush78 wrote: I'd like to buy my wife a pair of yoga pants as a surprise. I know nothing and I would welcome a recommendation. She is petite and I would like to get a black pair for her. Would someone be kind enough to point in the right direction of what is the current style girls like?
jellytime wrote: Honestly, your best bet is to just buy a pair and get her to exchange them at the store...

You're going to have to attempt to guess her size.. which I feel is impossible for a man. And they have some many styles it is really specific to her activity level. If she's working out in them, she'd probably want a crop pair, if it's a casual day to day thing she would likely want a full length.

I can't see a situation where you'll get her the right size or pair.
I agree with jellytime. My husband has bought me some in the past and I've had to exchange them every. single. time.
Jan 12, 2008
477 posts
283 upvotes
Something to note. They updated their return/exchange policy. Used to be 14 days. Now it is 30 days.
Feb 23, 2010
317 posts
319 upvotes
paradoll wrote: Does anyone recollect which grocery chain sells lululemon gift card? (5% cc groceries bonus lol) I feel like I saw them somewhere, at Sobeys / Metro / Longos??? Maybe SDM?
Verified that they have Lululemon gift cards at Sobeys you can put any amount on. Got a gift card of substantial amount lol with AMEX to get 5% back in points, and used the gift card to buy with 17.5% ebates making it essentially 22.5% cash back :)
Ended up ordering a couple pairs of ABC pants for SO
Last edited by paradoll on Sep 24th, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 23, 2010
317 posts
319 upvotes
snazarella wrote: If you return/exchange your item I don't think you keep your rakuten cash back
Really? YMMV maybe? I've never noticed a negative/clawback from my rakuten/ebates account and I've made a substantial number of returns and exchanges -- but at the store, not mailed back to the warehouse.
Last edited by paradoll on Sep 24th, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 30, 2011
119 posts
81 upvotes
Calgary
Bought something late last night and CB already posted to my Rakuten account. Speedy!
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19155 posts
9081 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Lululemon We Made Too Much has some leggings on sale, including the Wunder Under. Just when I picked up the Align last night for my girlfriend's Christmas gift...
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Dec 18, 2014
371 posts
466 upvotes
GTA
snazarella wrote:
If you return/exchange your item I don't think you keep your rakuten cash back
PeterD14152 wrote: Looks like Drop has Lululemon at 20% back in points
I’ve returned merchandise before purchased via Ebates and retained my points.

Anyone know if it’s the same with Drop? :O
Jul 15, 2014
409 posts
310 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Lush78 wrote: I'd like to buy my wife a pair of yoga pants as a surprise. I know nothing and I would welcome a recommendation. She is petite and I would like to get a black pair for her. Would someone be kind enough to point in the right direction of what is the current style girls like?
Black Align Pant is what I'd go with. In fact I am wearing this right now. However these are best for low impact activities like yoga.

I also agree with what jellytime said. Even if you do find her size, she may end up wanting a different style for something else, like running. So I would recommend getting something regular price, this way there won't be any issues when you bring them in store to exchange (keep the tags on and your email receipt). Stores can be strict with their return policies, which is final sale (no exchanges or returns) for anything that's been marked down.

Your wife may have taken off the size tags on the pairs she already owns. In this case, you may need to look inside the pocket for a size dot, and the number in the middle of the dot will have the size (this is on most newer pairs). Or check the size guide. But it's not 100% because some styles I size up, some styles I wear true to size, etc. But at least then you won't be way off in sizing.
Feb 9, 2017
235 posts
260 upvotes
jellytime wrote: I won't debate their prices, they're definitely a luxury brand for sure.

But, for a third party company to give 17.5% rebate, their cut must be just as good, if not better.

Pretty crazy.
Lululemon's 2019 target is to double internet sales, double men's sales and quadruple international sales. As of Q2, they are sitting at 30% in revenue increase.
Jan 12, 2008
477 posts
283 upvotes
Just me or has anyone else shopping trip has not validated yet? It's been 9 days already.