• Oct 25th, 2014 9:06 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2014
1239 posts
159 upvotes
Mississauga
Burger Kings Breakfast is HORRIBLE. I threw it all out once almost at the point where it was un edible.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
SuburbanGangster wrote: Burger Kings Breakfast is HORRIBLE. I threw it all out once almost at the point where it was un edible.
Same as Tim Horton's breakfast
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
ShoNuff2 wrote: 1. a&w - has to be a real restaurant location. gas station and food court locations are typically crap
I'll agree that the food court locations are not as good, but the Petro Canada Super stop locations have good burgers & Fries, and their pop is self serve/free refill.
I don't like how the restaurants and food courts are charging 75 cents extra to refill. I think that's pretty stupid, considering everyone else is offering free refills.
Aug 29, 2013
848 posts
737 upvotes
Waterloo
natalka wrote: A)McDonalds
B)Burger King
E)A&W

Tough to choose between the above three. LOVE teen burgers and onion rings at A&W, but it's pricey. Don't have good coupons often enough.
I've grown to love Whoppers, and they are still cheap enough to feed us. Poutine is also very good.
Love Big Macs and McD's fries - only go when coupons are out.

C)Wendy's - they are just ok, too expensive

D)Harvey's - only ever had it once years ago when it was at Home Depot and it was meh, now there is only one location in the city on campus.

Cereals:

2)Captain Crunch - YESSSSS!

4)Cheerios - only Honey Nut!

5)Rice Krispies - once in a while, usually make them into squares. Prefer corn flakes.

1)Lucky Charms - nope, rather have Froot Loops
3)Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs - ick
FF Restaurants: Nailed it - McDonalds, BK, A&W, Wendy's, Harvey's!...although McD's or BK are generally the two I visit 95% of the time!

Cereal: If you take Reeses and put it above Captain Crunch (#1 spot), that is exactly my list too! And you are def right about the Froot Loops (can't believe I left them off of this list)
Deal Guru
Dec 31, 2005
13306 posts
750 upvotes
Wendy's and Harvey's....won't touch the others for burgers. McDonalds for breakfast.

All the cereals listed are crap.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2008
1029 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
I can't believe A&W is so low on the totem pole.

1.) A&W
2,3,4,5) nobody
6.) Wendys
7.) McD
8.) Harveys
1001.) BK
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
redwings_patriots wrote: I can't believe A&W is so low on the totem pole.

1.) A&W
2,3,4,5) nobody
6.) Wendys
7.) McD
8.) Harveys
1001.) BK
seriously. a properly made teen kills everything else on the list. folks must be going by price as well. good thing teens are $3 here right now :)
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3619 posts
175 upvotes
GTA
Probably cause there are so few A&Ws around.
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
ShoNuff2 wrote: seriously. a properly made teen kills everything else on the list. folks must be going by price as well. good thing teens are $3 here right now :)
Are you saying a properly conceived offspring between the ages of 13 and 19 will murder fast food outlets and cereals for a mere 3 dollars?

Gives a whole new meaning to Cereal Killer.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6617 posts
1014 upvotes
BC
Pizza is about as close to fast food as I get. And I don't eat cereal, oatmeal sometimes.
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
elton5354 wrote: Probably cause there are so few A&Ws around.
Yes ,very,very few around. It's funny, A&W commercials on tv all the time promoting their product. Maybe they should spend less on TV advertising and put that money into getting more locations built lol
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
Cas77 wrote: Are you saying a properly conceived offspring between the ages of 13 and 19 will murder fast food outlets and cereals for a mere 3 dollars?

Gives a whole new meaning to Cereal Killer.
tip of the hat good sir.
and oh the tales i have to tell about the tempting teen sauce, but i will bite my tongue on such a tantalizing yet taboo topic.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6617 posts
1014 upvotes
BC
J.C wrote: Yes ,very,very few around. It's funny, A&W commercials on tv all the time promoting their product. Maybe they should spend less on TV advertising and put that money into getting more locations built lol
We have LOTS of A&W's out west... so I guess the commercials are for us!
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1109 posts
120 upvotes
Burlington
Keelie wrote: We have LOTS of A&W's out west... so I guess the commercials are for us!
If you mean west GTA (I know you didn't but... ;) ) yep: I count 6, and another 7 in Hamilton... and an even dozen in Mississauga/Brampton. :D