Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
4276 posts
67 upvotes

Rant: Complaining about 'lack of deals' is getting pathetic

Sorry...I have to get this off my chest.

Every sale lately has been getting tons of posts about how much the sales suck. Its really starting to annoy me.

Just because a store doesn't have what YOU want on sale, doesn't mean that they don't have something somebody else wants.

And it's not the stores duty to lose money on items just so you can save some pennies. Be grateful when you find a great deal, and just pass on thru if you don't see anything worth buying in your mind.

Its sort of sickening to see such greed, especially this time of year.

Merry Christmas to all, and enjoy any time spent with family you don't normally see.

/rant
5 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2006
2880 posts
whats your ******* problem :D Ofcourse when stores advt. something like "blow out" or "door crasher" we do expect some really hot deal. If they are gonna give the same old deals then we will ofcourse rant.

now dont be a spokesman of those big companies and go and have a good sleep
Jan 22, 2006
69 posts
Impossibles wrote:
Dec 24th, 2006 1:18 am
Sorry...I have to get this off my chest.

Every sale lately has been getting tons of posts about how much the sales suck. Its really starting to annoy me.

Just because a store doesn't have what YOU want on sale, doesn't mean that they don't have something somebody else wants.

And it's not the stores duty to lose money on items just so you can save some pennies. Be grateful when you find a great deal, and just pass on thru if you don't see anything worth buying in your mind.

Its sort of sickening to see such greed, especially this time of year.

Merry Christmas to all, and enjoy any time spent with family you don't normally see.

/rant

:razz: Don't be a grinch, let others enjoy holidays :D
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1640 posts
129 upvotes
GVR
Really this is one of the worst years I can remember for BD sales.I seen far better deals throughout the year.Now I will have to spend time with my family, but it will be a small Visa bill this year.

Merry Christmas and whatever you celebrate, Enjoy it...
Banned
Apr 2, 2006
470 posts
Boxing day sales have always been for losers. A whole army of very dumb people show up on boxing day so the merchants dont have to offer anything but junk deals.
The good deals are more subtle and elusive and are captured by good smart people. The OP is out of his mind calling us greedy. The whole point of RFD is to find deals. The OP should get a better attitude for Christmas.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2006
7392 posts
489 upvotes
Vancouver
Uh, people have a right to rant when a retailer advertises great sales and puts a price of "$400 off" of a $1500 item when in fact it's only $50 off the MSRP and has been for months.