Sports & Recreation

Raptor fan from Winnipeg

[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2707 posts
439 upvotes

Raptor fan from Winnipeg

Raptor fan from Winnipeg flying to Toronto for game 2!

Does anyone have a presale code that I can please have? I'll be forever greatful!!! I believe the presale starts Monday.

Thank you I'm advance!

GO RAPTORS!!!!!!
7 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
4499 posts
385 upvotes
I'd not get your hope's up since i suspect seasons holders like myself have shared our codes with other seasons holders in the area to get more tickets for family and friends.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
2233 posts
1097 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If you can't get any codes or tix.. I'd suggest joining all the peeps in Jurassic Park!

When the Raps won Game 6, the place was lit! It's finals now, and for sure we going to have a good showdown.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2343 posts
829 upvotes
If I'm not lucky enough to score tickets today, there's no way I'm watching at Jurassic Park. It would be absolutely too crazy even for me. I've done JP twice before in other seasons and I friggin' learned my lesson. LOL

Instead I'm gonna be at various sports bars for the games and not too close to the Scotiabank Arena. It would definitely be fun around there, but also total chaos because of overcrowding which is life-threatening.

Also, last thing I wouldn't do is watch the NBA Finals at home. Just not for me! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2009
7725 posts
4662 upvotes
All the bars are gonna be rammed and early. I went to
Game 6 and the streets were so rammed I couldn’t even find the entrance to the arena since everything was blocked off (was off to the side having to navigate it like a damn maze)

If one of your friends has a nice place with a nice tv invite them over. I got a nice finished basement, if I can’t land tickets then it’s house party time