Archived BST Posts

[FS] Raptors Personal Seat License (PSL) for season seats/tickets - $10,000 total

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2018 4:37 pm
[OP]
Jan 23, 2012
125 posts
17 upvotes
Mississauga, Canada
Trader Score: 0

Raptors Personal Seat License (PSL) for season seats/tickets - $10,000 total

Row 1, Section 323, Seats 11 and 12 (right in the middle).

I bought these seats back in 2007 and absolutely love them. There is plenty of leg room, no seat backs to kick, no obstructions or heads in the way. And the nice thing about being in the middle of the row is that we rarely have to get up for people who want to enter/exit the row. Not to mention, the view of the court is fantastic.

Other benefits include discounts on parking, food, merchandise, exclusive ACC entry gate, exclusive Raptors meet and greets and events (with free food and drinks), gifts from the Raptors, and the nice commemorative hard tickets. Other recent perks have been exclusive discounted things like a Canada’s Wonderland event for $5. There’s also an online account manager to manage all aspects of your account and tickets including selling and transferring tickets.

In recent years, I’ve been selling both halves of the season to two people (at a profit).

If you’re interested or have questions, let me know. Serious inquiries only please.
Images
  • toronto-raptors-seating-chart.jpg
4 replies

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)