Hot Deals

[RateSupermarket] Open Account at EQ Bank and Get $25 Sign Up Bonus - Targeted?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2017 8:52 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
1473 posts
491 upvotes
Ontario

Open Account at EQ Bank and Get $25 Sign Up Bonus - Targeted?

Deal Link:
Retailer:
RateSupermarket
Received email from RateSupermarket advising that I will get $25 by opening an account with EQ Bank, there is no mention of minimum deposit. I got an offer code so it is likely that it is targeting those who have subscribed to their email. Not sure if one will get it by just calling them. I opened the account on-line and it was pretty smooth, so it seems like pretty easy $25.

Here are the fine prints:

Open an EQ Bank Saving Plus Account and use your exclusive RateSupermarket.ca offer to receive a $25 sign up bonus. With a 2.30% interest rate* working for you, you’re now one step closer to reaching your financial goals....To receive a $25 bonus, sign up for an EQ Bank Savings Plus Account before December 15, 20171 and reply to the EQ Bank welcome email with your code.

Offer is valid to new customers who sign up between October 18, 2017 and December 15, 2017 only. Each new customer will receive a $25 sign up bonus after the account is activated, if they use a valid referral code. Bonus will be credited to a new EQ Bank account within 10 business days after we receive the reply to the welcome email. Offer not valid for existing EQ Bank account holders who open additional accounts...Replies to the welcome email with a valid referral code will be accepted up to 11:59 PM EST on December 29, 2017
2 replies
Jul 13, 2015
104 posts
26 upvotes
Ontario
Got this email earlier too.
Jan 29, 2017
496 posts
479 upvotes
You can be refered by someone with an existing account. Most of us here got an email to refer others $25 for both.