Rave: Decor Floors

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2006 10:29 am
Tags:
None
Dec 15, 2005
55 posts

Rave: Decor Floors

I bit the bullet, and had laminate flooring installed in my condo this week. My sister and BIL found Decor Floors in Brampton by accident (I actually thought the whole thing was a wee bit sketchy at first - they were dropping off a friend, stopped into a stripmall plaza convenience store, and just decided to wander in for a lark!) After talking to the owners and looking at the flooring samples, they decided to have laminate installed, and despite my many many reservations about their lack of research, price-comparisons, haggling, etc, they dragged me to Brampton, had me look at the samples, and convinced me to have my floors done too.

These folks charged a great price, and did the most incredibly detailed, careful, gorgeous and frugal install on earth.

The installers did several walk-throughs of the area when they arrived, carefully planned out their install process, and somehow managed to use almost every square foot of the laminate and underpadding with barely any wastage. They actually cut the laminate to surround concrete pillars by eye (!!), and carefully cut quarter rounds for the pillars, all the walls, and to mimic built-in furniture.

Anyone who needs floors done - go to these guys. They're something else - I'm usually bitchily nitpicking about service quality, and they've made me a happy, happy girl :D

I don't think they have a website, but their phone # is (905) 874-8800
1 reply
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
1117 posts
160 upvotes
Mississauga
Tell me how much you paid for installation and laminate ????
CoNtRaCtOr

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)