Fashion & Beauty

Raw & Selvedge Denim Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2020 8:50 am
Nov 4, 2003
654 posts
81 upvotes
ImaKingK wrote: Do y’all remember what the place was called? Google Maps isn’t showing me any tailors by Today’s Sportswear at New Kennedy Square. Looking to get some denim tapered as well. Thanks!!
There's only one tailor there in that area of the mall I think. She's located right across a store that sells hair salon products and there's a flower shop across as well. Last time I went she told me she closes on Sunday.
Jan 11, 2008
674 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
Blue7thGen wrote: There's only one tailor there in that area of the mall I think. She's located right across a store that sells hair salon products and there's a flower shop across as well. Last time I went she told me she closes on Sunday.
Ahh from your description I’m guessing it’s inside the mall? (Probably why I’m not seeing it on Google Maps with street view). Might have to just pay an in-person visit to find it :)
Nov 4, 2003
654 posts
81 upvotes
Yes, it's inside the mall. Walk around the today's sports wear area until you see the hair salon store and the flower store and the lady's tailor shop is there.