• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2017 8:58 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
3132 posts
15 upvotes
Matryx wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2014 10:13 pm
Yeah my mistake, it was the Pure Blue Japan I was looking at.

Where can I find the Japan Blue in Toronto?

I already have two pairs of Unbranded, 3 pairs of N&F, two pairs of United Stock, pair of APC, and two pairs of Nudies.

I just haven't heard of the Japan Blue and when I heard that it was around the same price as N&F I got curious about it.
You can find Japan Blue at Dutil, they also stock Pure Blue Japan.
Wealth Is Of The Heart And Mind, Not The Pocket
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14745 posts
3795 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I got a pair of buckleys selvedge denim today at winners. $300 pair of jeans for $30. Only thing is that it's a size 28 and I'm like a 29-30 waist. I figured I'd buy them and stretch the hell out of the waist. Worst case I'm out $30

Is there any way to stretch the waist out a couple inches or is that pretty much not possible?

Oh yeah, and how does I supposed to get sick fades without turning my whole environment indigo?
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2007
2867 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
if u want to stretch them soaking them in cold water then trying to put them on when they are damp will work. but I say try to wear them first

just wear them. I don't know why people think it's rocket science wearing raw denim.

if u don't want to get indigo on everything then wear them under another pair of pants

was being sarcastic if u didn't know....
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14745 posts
3795 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I soaked them last night and put them on this morning and did a heavy legs days worth of squats. I'm still a good inch or so from being able to do up the top button. I'll keep at it. Once I can do up the top button I'm making those jeans my *****

Edit - was finally able to get them fully buttoned. Success is mine.

Any particular tips (besides just wearing them) to acquire level 9 sick fades?
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3433 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
Looking to sell my N&F size 33 Left hand twill for $100. Pre-soak once and hemmed to 31. I probably wore it 7-10 times. I will take pictures later and put it on BST later.

Selling because I lost some weight and they are way too big for me now.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 24, 2004
8683 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto
Do Unbranded ever go on sale? looking for a (relatively) cheap pair of raws.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2007
2867 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2014 4:17 pm
I soaked them last night and put them on this morning and did a heavy legs days worth of squats. I'm still a good inch or so from being able to do up the top button. I'll keep at it. Once I can do up the top button I'm making those jeans my *****

Edit - was finally able to get them fully buttoned. Success is mine.

Any particular tips (besides just wearing them) to acquire level 9 sick fades?

Not really. Only other thing is to maybe do something active, like biking in them or squats. But then you will look like a total tool if you did this at the gym - but hey mayhe that will be worth it to achieve l"evel 9 sick fades" Just wear the jeans.
Apr 26, 2010
570 posts
34 upvotes
Richmond Hill
KevC wrote:
Jul 6th, 2014 10:53 pm
Do Unbranded ever go on sale? looking for a (relatively) cheap pair of raws.
what size are you? i'm looking to rid of mine , size 33 brand new with tags
but to answer your question, try urban outfitters if they still carry them
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
3078 posts
252 upvotes
RedLego wrote:
Jul 9th, 2014 11:14 pm
Which model and how much? PM me
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2008
4375 posts
630 upvotes
FYI, Hr2 at Vaughn Mills has a big sale on denim (especially raw). I've seen as much as 70% off but most are 30-40% off.

Brands I saw:

JBrand
Nudies
Skull&Bone
naked&Famous

etc. There was a good amount of stock when I went.
Aug 28, 2003
636 posts
19 upvotes
I'm going to be heading to Calgary next week from Saskatchewan, can anyone recommend some denim stores to visit there? Looking to get something like Rogue Territory, 3sixteen, APC something along those lines, we don't seem to have any of it around here in Sask.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1432 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
Twitch1977 wrote:
Jul 30th, 2014 11:21 am
I'm going to be heading to Calgary next week from Saskatchewan, can anyone recommend some denim stores to visit there? Looking to get something like Rogue Territory, 3sixteen, APC something along those lines, we don't seem to have any of it around here in Sask.
I remember I heard about them a long time ago. Not sure what sorts of brands they will have in store.
http://brooklynclothing.com/calgary/
5∞ Flickr

Fashion hurts pussyboi
Deal Fanatic
Mar 24, 2004
8683 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto
RedLego wrote:
Jul 9th, 2014 11:14 pm
Thanks. They're surprisingly tight on the waist and loose (!!) on the thighs and calves. I really gotta get rid of the belly lol.

Any suggestions for affordable places to hem jeans?
Mar 29, 2011
825 posts
68 upvotes
KevC wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2014 3:37 pm
Thanks. They're surprisingly tight on the waist and loose (!!) on the thighs and calves. I really gotta get rid of the belly lol.

Any suggestions for affordable places to hem jeans?
Pretty much any local dry cleaner/tailor... Mine does a fine job for like $7
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3433 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
I just get mine done at Stitch It. It's convenient and they have locations in every mall. $10 isn't too bad