• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2017 8:58 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3424 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
Threads been pretty dead....

Just wondering how all you guys get your jeans hemmed?

Like if you usually wear a 30" inseam how much inches would you leave to stack for skinny jean and how much for slims jeans when you wear boots?

I still don't know what exact inseam I want. Getting my denim hemmed twice seems like a waste of money since I don't want it too short and more cautious.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1431 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
Matryx wrote:
Oct 17th, 2014 10:33 pm
Threads been pretty dead....

Just wondering how all you guys get your jeans hemmed?

Like if you usually wear a 30" inseam how much inches would you leave to stack for skinny jean and how much for slims jeans when you wear boots?

I still don't know what exact inseam I want. Getting my denim hemmed twice seems like a waste of money since I don't want it too short and more cautious.
Really depends on how you want your jeans to stack. Some looks like the super skinny jean that stacks over the shoe all the way to the knees. Others would go for no stacks at all or one very subtle 1 stack. Usually I would leave 1-1.5 inches past my dress pant length so that I can leave uncuffed and stack a bit, cuff once for a straightish fit and roll them up if I want to show socks/boots.
5∞ Flickr

Fashion hurts pussyboi
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2008
4160 posts
481 upvotes
Is Studio Kim still the defacto for getting raw denim hemmed? Any other options?
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2008
1989 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
JayLove06 wrote:
Jun 20th, 2015 6:46 am
Is Studio Kim still the defacto for getting raw denim hemmed? Any other options?
Would like to know as well for hemming and tapering.
Live, Eat, Sleep, Breathe RFD!! :twisted:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1431 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
RestIsHistory wrote:
Mar 18th, 2016 11:28 am
Everyone switched to joggers?
Probably all on r/rawdenim

Hemmed and tapered my Oni 502s. Might have gone a lil too tight on the leg opening but that's life

5∞ Flickr

Fashion hurts pussyboi
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13174 posts
2683 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Firebolt wrote:
Mar 20th, 2016 3:09 am
Probably all on r/rawdenim

Hemmed and tapered my Oni 502s. Might have gone a lil too tight on the leg opening but that's life

Bro u lift?
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13174 posts
2683 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Dat stack
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13174 posts
2683 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Dope honeycomb
Firebolt wrote:
Oct 9, 2004
918 posts
134 upvotes
Mississauga
Q&A on reddit until 6:00 EST

Yutaka Endo from EDWIN here. Designer for E.N.D, a new contemporary line by EDWIN Japan
Phone: Koodo LG G3
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel