Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Ray-Ban sunglasses up to 43% off

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2015 7:00 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
1321 posts
426 upvotes

Ray-Ban sunglasses up to 43% off

Deal Link:
http://www.jomashop.com/ray-ban-doorbuster-event.html

Up to 47% off (title is wrong because that's what it says on their site)

All sunglasses are AT LEAST 40% off. Not too shabby if you want a pair of Ray-Bans.

Genuine and brand new.
+93___FalconR___________________________🫨
9 replies
Sep 23, 2011
760 posts
693 upvotes
LAVAL
polizeifritz wrote: Yes
then this is cold. Add conversion at 1.30, shipping and duty, it's way cheaper on amazon.ca
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
1321 posts
426 upvotes
Yes, USD.

I'm seriously considering picking up polarized Aviators and Wayfarer's right now.

Unfortunately no free shipping to Canada I believe Edit: shipping cost is pretty high wow
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
1321 posts
426 upvotes
Lemig0s wrote: then this is cold. Add conversion at 1.30 and duty, it's way cheaper on amazon.ca
Seems to be a lot of reviews saying they sell replicas/fakes on amazon... anyone here have any experience buying ray-bans from amazon?
Sep 23, 2011
760 posts
693 upvotes
LAVAL
FalconR wrote: Seems to be a lot of reviews saying they sell replicas/fakes on amazon... anyone here have any experience buying ray-bans from amazon?
I bought mine from Amazon and they are real. They were sold by amazon and I doubt amazon would sell fakes
May 30, 2015
350 posts
145 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Sunglass hut has them buy 1 get 1 50% off usually. Regular price, but pretty much always the latest models, and with lifetime fixes and adjistments I didn't mind when I got mine. And I've had em fixed when I broke them..
Mar 30, 2010
198 posts
194 upvotes
Ottawa
The ones I bought from Amazon.com were legitimate. Paid $85 Canadian for tortoiseshell New Wayfarers including all the shipping and import deposit nonsense. Not bad, like walking into a store and getting a pair for $75 plus tax! :D
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1766 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
nmycon wrote: The ones I bought from Amazon.com were legitimate. Paid $85 Canadian for tortoiseshell New Wayfarers including all the shipping and import deposit nonsense. Not bad, like walking into a store and getting a pair for $75 plus tax! :D
no duty fees or cod? shipping?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)