Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

Razer DeathAdder PC Gaming Mouse $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2014 11:28 pm
Tags:
11 replies
Sep 25, 2007
363 posts
221 upvotes
I saw this yesterday and wasn't sure if it was a good deal. Even if you price match they'll include the 7$ shipping in it. So the price is actually 57$, then tax of course.
Ugh, I missed it being 40$ all in 2 weeks ago in the states :/

Edit: maybe shipping will be free if you sign up for newegg premier? 60$ a year but there is a one month trial...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
NCIX had it at $49 not too long ago -- good price overall.
I didn't bite, but ended up grabbing a Logitech just for the killer warranty.
Feb 10, 2014
52 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Sometime last year Best Buy had it for $45. Very good mouse for gaming. Super responsive and comfortable. The only problem is that after a year or so I'm getting some double-clicking problems. A single click is sometimes interpreted as 2 clicks and it's mildly annoying...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
FlyingAsianZ wrote: Sometime last year Best Buy had it for $45. Very good mouse for gaming. Super responsive and comfortable. The only problem is that after a year or so I'm getting some double-clicking problems. A single click is sometimes interpreted as 2 clicks and it's mildly annoying...
Ya, that's a common problem with the device. I had the Deathadder as well (out of warranty) and was able to fix it by popping it open and cleaning it out -- obviously some risks associated with doing that though.
Jul 31, 2014
36 posts
11 upvotes
Westmount, QC
FlyingAsianZ wrote: Sometime last year Best Buy had it for $45. Very good mouse for gaming. Super responsive and comfortable. The only problem is that after a year or so I'm getting some double-clicking problems. A single click is sometimes interpreted as 2 clicks and it's mildly annoying...
Is this still a common problem with this newer version?
I have the old one (blue LED) and it had that problem. Fixed it by cleaning it but I wanted to get a new one. This is definitely my favorite mouse.

By the way, you can try Premium and get that free shipping. So this deal is pretty good for those looking for a badass mouse.
Feb 10, 2014
52 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Mine's the new version. (green LEDs)
Minemie wrote: Is this still a common problem with this newer version?
I have the old one (blue LED) and it had that problem. Fixed it by cleaning it but I wanted to get a new one. This is definitely my favorite mouse.

By the way, you can try Premium and get that free shipping. So this deal is pretty good for those looking for a badass mouse.
Dec 19, 2007
247 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver
FlyingAsianZ wrote: Mine's the new version. (green LEDs)
I've owned the newer version for about a year now... I've had to ship mine back for the clicking problem after a few months. No troubles on this current one.

Good mouse, otherwise.
Sep 6, 2012
321 posts
100 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Had it for over a year. Honestly my wrist doesn't "like" this mouse at all. I would get pretty frequent wrist pain using it.
Sep 11, 2014
158 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
CasvalRD wrote: buy now or wait for black friday?
The lowest price I've seen on this mouse is 45 dollars during the previous black friday sale in BB. If you need a mouse, I would say this price is pretty okay.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1873 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
Paid full price for the 2013 version. I've had it for over a year and I love it.
I wish I didn't buy it because I don't need the macros, but it's so light that I don't know which mouse to replace it with should this die.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)