Computers & Electronics

RCA/Haier/Avera/Fluid/Sylvania/Technicolor/ProScan 49"/55"/65" UHD 4K TV Owners Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2024 3:36 pm
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
townie22 wrote: I'm not sure if I have extended warranty with my CC, Value Visa, I'll check, Thanks Aasoror.
Doesn't seem like it: https://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/person ... -card.html :(
Might want to double check the receipt and even contact them if it's just few weeks past the warranty and see what they have to say about it.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
aasoror wrote: posting.php?mode=quote&f=14&p=35708269&t=2069609
Doesn't seem like it: https://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/person ... -card.html :(
Might want to double check the receipt and even contact them if it's just few weeks past the warranty and see what they have to say about it.
Crap :( okay, Thanks again.

* Sent in warranty application to RCA Canada, we'll see what happens.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
townie22 wrote: Crap :( okay, Thanks again.

* Sent in warranty application to RCA Canada, we'll see what happens.
Good luck townie22.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Should find out today, they say warranty customer service will respond within 48 hours, that would be tonight. Thanks Aasoror, will keep this post updated.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
aasoror wrote: Doesn't seem like it: https://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/person ... -card.html :(
Just got an email reply from CS (RCA), claim denied, warranty expired.
*PS: also now a white line in the middle of the screen.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
Does this problem with the horizontal lines get worse, or could it stop where it is? I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to have to buy another TV or not. I may be able to live with it if it doesn't progress.
Mar 25, 2022
1 posts
Hello,

Basically just got scammed picking up one of these second hand. It is doing the red/green/blue flashing but only when using more than 720p input.

Is there anything that I can do via the service menu to make this thing work on a higher input level?

The "burn mode" in service menu is my symptom.

Donny
Jan 2, 2024
1 posts
I know this is an old thread but....

I was given one of these with a strange anomaly - there is a timing problem of sorts where the picture is "stretched" such that it goes off the right side of the screen and wraps around to the other side. The picture is not sharp either can't tell where the problem lies...

The panel is the Innolux V580dj4-qe1 Rev.C2 and that matches what is written on the tcon sticker.

I was given two identical mainboards and they both display the same anomaly.

Can anyone with this Innolux panel identify which mainboard they have in their set or what working main/tcon pair they have ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)