Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

RCSS: 50% off all value video games (360/PS3/Wii/NDS/WiiU); Now $5-$10/each!

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2015 8:02 pm
Jul 27, 2014
242 posts
981 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Real Canadian Superstore] RCSS: 50% off all value video games (360/PS3/Wii/NDS/WiiU); Now $5-$10/each!

Just noticed RCSS has a extra sale (50% off) on all their 'value' video games.

These are the ones normally $10, $15, or $20 each - with sale they are now: $5, $7.50, or $10 (max) each. :)

Saw this in Calgary, but I believe the clearance is nation-wide (as sign says selection/titles may vary by store).
Valid May 1st - 7th.

Here's the price sign/info:

Snapped a couple quick pics, to give an idea of titles available:

Some of the particular titles of note:
- Batman 1/2
- Star Wars Lego
- GTA 4 & LCS
- Hitman
- NFS
- Lord of the Rings
- Red Dead Redemption
- AC3
- Bioshock
- Midnight Club
- Virtua Fighter 5
- Lots of Disney/kids titles on NDS (Madagascar, Cars 2, Hot Wheels, etc.)

---

Great to pickup some cheap (new) games...especially for those of you with little ones, can't go wrong for $10 or less! :)

Cheers.
43 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2008
1045 posts
396 upvotes
Calgary
ryantoy wrote: Just noticed RCSS has a extra sale (50% off) on all their 'value' video games.

These are the ones normally $10, $15, or $20 each - with sale they are now: $5, $7.50, or $10 (max) each. :)

Saw this in Calgary, but I believe the clearance is nation-wide (as sign says selection/titles may vary by store).
Valid May 1st - 7th.
Which location in Calgary was this?
The Best Deals Are The Unadvertised Ones
Mar 5, 2010
740 posts
496 upvotes
Ottawa
There was a clearance like months ago at the Real Canadian Superstore by my house.
I doubt they have the stock to do another one this soon.
Nov 30, 2009
327 posts
46 upvotes
Winnipeg
i was at the RCSS near polopark mall and they dont even have any cheap/clearance games anymore, havent for months(unless they moved them somewhere i cant see/find)
but they do have somekind of sale on all the games behind glass, EVERY game is yellow labeled now but the prices are only around 7-12$ off what they originally were, not much worth it on any game other then the 3ds games. just thought id say something incase someone might find something they want.
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1337 posts
239 upvotes
I love that random DVD copy of Footloose.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11768 upvotes
GTA
My $20 game rang in at $9.87 instead of $10. I also got a free copy of Skyrim. It had a $20 sticker but scanned at $24.44. Free with scoop since it's on sale for $10 this week. Young guy in electronics wouldn't give it to me for free but I asked him to check with the manager who said right away give it to him for free.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6764 posts
2096 upvotes
How's ac3,any good? Haven't played any of them but I have black flag for ps4, but still need to get around to it.

And for Hitman, is that the one that was free on PS+ a few months ago? Not trolling but curious. I downloaded the one from Psn a few months back but that I also haven't played yet. Have always heard good things about Hitman games.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
tew wrote: My $20 game rang in at $9.87 instead of $10. I also got a free copy of Skyrim. It had a $20 sticker but scanned at $24.44. Free with scoop since it's on sale for $10 this week. Young guy in electronics wouldn't give it to me for free but I asked him to check with the manager who said right away give it to him for free.
I think it shouldn't be free,he had to sell it for $10.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
The title is misleading,it's not all video games, it seems it's select old video games.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
I also never saw anything at the bison location in winnipeg.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
bstarrs88 wrote: Nothing in St. Catharines
Did they still have the PS3 slim bundles for $169?
Feb 9, 2015
255 posts
69 upvotes
St Catharines, ON
daddyho24 wrote: Did they still have the PS3 slim bundles for $169?
Several. Good deal on that if you're in the market for a PS3. Especially on no tax day
Mar 13, 2012
385 posts
221 upvotes
OTTAWA
Canada_7 wrote: How's ac3,any good?
possibly the worst one ... alot of wilderness exploration and stuff. some improvements in the engine but same ol routine as the first two altho with an additional weapon. black flag is much much better
Feb 9, 2015
255 posts
69 upvotes
St Catharines, ON
tallbert wrote: possibly the worst one ... alot of wilderness exploration and stuff. some improvements in the engine but same ol routine as the first two altho with an additional weapon. black flag is much much better
Agreed. AC3 is really bland gameplay wise. I really enjoyed the historical aspects of it but it was a chore to get through the game.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
2013 posts
2510 upvotes
immortal_kssss wrote: I think it shouldn't be free,he had to sell it for $10.
He said it was on sale for 10 , sticker had 20, rang up at 24.Xx ....def SCOP its what its there for
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
bigmackKFT wrote: He said it was on sale for 10 , sticker had 20, rang up at 24.Xx ....def SCOP its what its there for
Except that SCOP does NOT apply to price ticketed items. Since this was stickered at $20, he should have paid $10. He lucked out.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11768 upvotes
GTA
daddyho24 wrote: Except that SCOP does NOT apply to price ticketed items. Since this was stickered at $20, he should have paid $10. He lucked out.
I realized that after I posted yesterday, so I did get lucky.
Jul 27, 2014
242 posts
981 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Eoyote wrote: Which location in Calgary was this?
Huntington/Beddington location.

immortal_kssss wrote: The title is misleading,it's not all video games, it seems it's select old video games.
Umm, title clearly says 'value' video games at 50% off - even with info that price "now $5-$10/each".
Pretty sure common sense puts the assumption it's regular $10-$20 games on sale (ie. not new releases that are normally $60+)...

telepathy wrote: There was a clearance like months ago at the Real Canadian Superstore by my house.
I doubt they have the stock to do another one this soon.
At least the location I was at (yesterday), it seems their box had a 'fresh' fully filled stock/re-stock.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1590 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
No value video games left that I could find in the Chatham Superstore for the tax free day advertised for today. As I recall, they cleared those out about 2 months ago as a few other posters have mentioned. Too bad as I was hoping to see yet another fresh round of value video games being available....... especially for the tax free savings day.... :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)