Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[RCSS] Black Friday - No Tax Event [BC,SK,MB, AB, ON]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2015 1:11 am
Tags:
None
Dec 12, 2005
948 posts
173 upvotes
The 905
[QUOTE=msz87;24287327

Also The RCSS in mississauga I called said they have only 1 tablet in stock, no samsung or anything. Not sure if they're still getting stock for black friday, might not be worth going to that location possibly, they kept saying "they're a small store".[/quote]

Which one did you call? Mavis and Dundas or Argentia?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
2266 posts
325 upvotes
London
Youff1 wrote: There's a pic of Forza Horizon 2 for $49.97 there, but surely they mean Forza 6 seeing Forza Horizon 2 is cheaper than that regularly.
Forza 6 will be $49.99 at BB, WM, and Microsoft Store on Black Friday. So at least, you can PM at RCSS for no tax.
No external links in signatures.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
anyone have a list of which video games are on sale? i see the pictures in the ad for the games but im curious what other games are on. im looking for fallout 4
Sep 9, 2014
121 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jr! wrote: Which one did you call? Mavis and Dundas or Argentia?
mavis and dundas is a strictly grocery store see the bottom portion of the flyer where they may not have all items
Sep 9, 2014
121 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hardywang wrote: Forza 6 will be $49.99 at BB, WM, and Microsoft Store on Black Friday. So at least, you can PM at RCSS for no tax.
its 100% forza 6
Jul 30, 2014
76 posts
10 upvotes
Philipsburg Sint Mar…
what the H*ll is a Holiday tree? (pg4)
"Quoth the Raven Nevermore"
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
I'm going to be lined up outside at 6:55am. I'm borrowing my grandpa's supercharged electric wheelchair so that I can quickly get to the electronics section. You guys have been warned, just keep to the right side of the aisles and you'll be safe.
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3504 upvotes
Vancouver
ghostridercdn wrote: what the H*ll is a Holiday tree? (pg4)
You know that holiday carol right? "Oh Holiday Tree, oh Holiday Tree, how lovely are your non-denominational secular branches.."
Jul 30, 2014
76 posts
10 upvotes
Philipsburg Sint Mar…
1226 wrote: You know that holiday carol right? "Oh Holiday Tree, oh Holiday Tree, how lovely are your non-denominational secular branches.."
Love it...LOL
"Quoth the Raven Nevermore"
Nov 22, 2015
23 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
The_Frugal_One wrote: Could you find out the price for the Sony BluRay Player that's also unlisted??
Confirmed with someone. It will be $59.97
Nov 22, 2015
23 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
Aqueya wrote: I'm trying to figure out if it makes more sense to try and get a PS4 at a RCSS (And I can use my points!?!) at the $379 ( I think that was it right? ) with one game, or should I hold out for boxing day, and hope that as in the past, the price would be regular, but they'd throw in a second game. I'm hoping / buying it primarily for Fallout 4.

Any opinions?
Confirmed with my friend that now is the best time to buy.
Dec 24, 2009
183 posts
8 upvotes
Burnaby
dangerd wrote: Confirmed with my friend that now is the best time to buy.
Can you ask if there will be any other Xbox bundles other than the GOW one?
Nov 22, 2015
23 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
cod2 wrote: Can you ask if there will be any other Xbox bundles other than the GOW one?
I'm looking to buy one myself. They said there will be other bundles but it will vary by store. So hopefully the one I go to will have the FIFA bundle in stock.
Feb 18, 2013
272 posts
137 upvotes
Calgary
cazzo1980 wrote: Go the first page, click on the flyer, look to your left where it says no tax (yellow background) and beside it says "black friday open 6am, Nov 27th"
Thanks! The rfd flyer I was viewing was missing that portion.
Jan 9, 2008
77 posts
25 upvotes
Anyone know if that 32" RCA tv model is code RLDED3258A (like the Walmart one). Just curious if anyone has any reviews of it. I'm looking for a second tv just to put in the bedroom (replace an older LCD that has gone). For $138, I figured its a no brainer...
Jun 26, 2013
82 posts
296 upvotes
Halifax
Anyone know if this applies to Nova Scotia as well?
Nov 22, 2015
23 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
trickyrick wrote: Anyone know if that 32" RCA tv model is code RLDED3258A (like the Walmart one). Just curious if anyone has any reviews of it. I'm looking for a second tv just to put in the bedroom (replace an older LCD that has gone). For $138, I figured its a no brainer...
Yes I think it's the same one.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/rca-32-dire ... 0043826935
Apr 19, 2007
29 posts
5 upvotes
Markham
ChaddyWhaddy wrote: Not really a line up. Around 5 minutes to 7. Most of the traffic comes.
Thanks

I need to get to work (about 30min away too) at 7am...so it's going to be rush rush rush > :)