RCSS cashier trolley bag check
1. that is kind of rude
2. I have written the Superstore before to complain about the rampant theft of goods that are displayed outside their front doors, and it is still going on because their security staff are not that attentive.
3. there are no signs in the store about security checks on bags (unlike at Canadian Tire)
4. if this is new policy, it is not enforced regularly, but applied ad hoc.
5. even if I did have groceries, it could be from going thru checkout earlier or stuff from another store, so it would take even more time to produce the receipt as proof of payment
6. security needs to actually see shoplifting happen for there to be any hope of conviction