None
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2008
1207 posts
901 upvotes
Thunder Bay

[Real Canadian Superstore] RCSS: Kellogg`s Cereal 3 boxes for $5.91

Hello forum,

Just got back from visiting my local Thunder Bay Real Canadian Superstore and purchased some Kellogg`s cereal. In the flyer they have it advertised for $2.97 for Krave, Corn Pops, Fruit Loops and $3.48 for Mini Wheats.

On top of this they have a coupon for $3.00 off Kellogg`s cereal if you purchase 3 boxes.

So if you buy 3 boxes of the cereal on sale at $2.97 each it is $8.91 - $3.00 coupon = $5.91 for 3 boxes which works out to $1.97 a piece.

Limit of 4 combined varieties so you can only use one coupon per transaction.
20 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2008
1207 posts
901 upvotes
Thunder Bay
It is in the front entrance of the store. They have those coupon zones.
Dec 11, 2012
31 posts
4 upvotes
Brossard
Hmmm....Would you happen to know if Thunder Bay Real Canadian Superstore is Loblaw in Quebec?
[✿] Live, Love and Laugh.
I feel like a winner whenever I save money.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
1694 posts
323 upvotes
Toronto
Not to Hijack this thread but just found another really good deal for Kellogg's products. No Frills (GTA Flyer) has Kelloggs cereal on sale (all brands) for $3.00 as long as they are within the following grams 320-680 grams. This is on the last page of their current flyer.

So I google searched Kellogg's Vector Coupons online and stumbled across the following link:

https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/portal/kelloggs_coupons/

You can get a variety of coupons but the one I am interested in is the $2 dollars off your next purchace of Kellogg's Vector meal replacement (400g & 850g). Since the sale only applies to the 400g sizing, you are getting the cereal for $1 dollar after the coupon. Once you print the coupons (need java installed) they are good for a couple of months. Not sure if you can photocopy and have more than one coupon so YMMV (not sure if the barcodes are unique or not).

Just wanted to share the deal, Walmart does PM for those that can get their hands on a flyer.

Edit: Was able to reprint the coupons by clicking on the email link that was sent out by WebSaver. At the bottom of the confirmation page for the print you are given the option to reprint by clicking on the "If you had issues printing your coupons please use this link to try again." Doing so allows you to reprint this, whereas if you go through the main page you are prompted to return in 30 days for another print. :) . Can also confirm that the bar-codes are generic. Same code.
Dec 5, 2012
109 posts
19 upvotes
so bring the nofrills flyer with you to the superstore , price match and then coupon it.
also those coupons for $3 off when you buy 3 are good at all loblaws corp stores. including no frills.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
1694 posts
323 upvotes
Toronto
Greg83 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 9:50 am
so bring the nofrills flyer with you to the superstore , price match and then coupon it.
also those coupons for $3 off when you buy 3 are good at all loblaws corp stores. including no frills.
Any store that price matches will give you the reduced price. I only mentioned Walmart because they don't have a limit on the number of items you can price match. Not sure about other stores. Price match and then apply coupon on top of discount
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
5192 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
dtych wrote:
Feb 9th, 2013 3:17 pm
Hello forum,

Just got back from visiting my local Thunder Bay Real Canadian Superstore and purchased some Kellogg`s cereal. In the flyer they have it advertised for $2.97 for Krave, Corn Pops, Fruit Loops and $3.48 for Mini Wheats.

On top of this they have a coupon for $3.00 off Kellogg`s cereal if you purchase 3 boxes.

So if you buy 3 boxes of the cereal on sale at $2.97 each it is $8.91 - $3.00 coupon = $5.91 for 3 boxes which works out to $1.97 a piece.

Limit of 4 combined varieties so you can only use one coupon per transaction.
So this deal does not apply to Vector I guess?
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1175 posts
378 upvotes
My no Frills still has the the small box of raisin bran(350g) on at $1.88 so we got them for $0.88 each
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
Greg83 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 9:50 am
You don't even need to pricematch at RCSS. Just take the RCSS coupon (from the CouponZone board) and they will accept those at any Loblaws/No Frills. (They're owned all by the same company)

You can even combine CZ coupons and manuf. coupons. (so get them for free?)
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2341 posts
352 upvotes
Fantaz wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 11:07 am
You don't even need to pricematch at RCSS. Just take the RCSS coupon (from the CouponZone board) and they will accept those at any Loblaws/No Frills. (They're owned all by the same company)

You can even combine CZ coupons and manuf. coupons. (so get them for free?)
I tried combining CZ coupons and manuf. coupons at a couple of different RCSS in the Lower Mainland (Coquitlam and Grandview) and both times the cashier wouldn't allow me to combine.
Dec 11, 2012
31 posts
4 upvotes
Brossard
I went loblaws and saw the coupon. I was looking forward to buy cereal that would give the movie tickets at cineplex too, but there weren't any. Gonna find some at Maxi.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
6250 posts
766 upvotes
MyEmmy wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 11:42 am
I went loblaws and saw the coupon. I was looking forward to buy cereal that would give the movie tickets at cineplex too, but there weren't any. Gonna find some at Maxi.
Kellogg's cereals don't have movie coupons. That's general mills.
Dec 11, 2012
31 posts
4 upvotes
Brossard
OHHHHHHH. My bad. No wonder I could not find any. Thanks!
× < >