• Feb 11th, 2013 7:27 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 29, 2004
143 posts
9 upvotes
choclover wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 11:27 am
I tried combining CZ coupons and manuf. coupons at a couple of different RCSS in the Lower Mainland (Coquitlam and Grandview) and both times the cashier wouldn't allow me to combine.
I believe that Walmart is the only store that allows coupon stacking. RCSS does not do this I believe.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1389 posts
446 upvotes
Kanata, ON
bigphil26 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 11:00 am
My no Frills still has the the small box of raisin bran(350g) on at $1.88 so we got them for $0.88 each
Large box of corn flakes and small box of rice krispies are also $1.88. This sale was on last week, so it looks like they carried it over into this week. Maybe location specific if they are trying to clear out stock of these?

Also saw a huge skid of corn pops that had the $5.00 gas coupon mail-in, but the contest has already expired. For those of you who got the gas cards (pre-paid master cards actually), remember the expire at the end of this March! Get using them.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
1717 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
Inno wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 10:31 am
So this deal does not apply to Vector I guess?
See my post above. I was able to get the 400g Vector Cereal for $1.00 after Price matching down to $3 dollars and then applying the $2 dollar coupon. My local walmart had the specially marked New Balance Lightning Dry™ T-Shirt so I picked up two of them. Will pick up a couple of extra later this week. Deal ends Thursday. Both boxes are set to expire November 2013.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1202 posts
415 upvotes
MarvinMartian wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 1:35 pm
Large box of corn flakes and small box of rice krispies are also $1.88. This sale was on last week, so it looks like they carried it over into this week. Maybe location specific if they are trying to clear out stock of these?

Also saw a huge skid of corn pops that had the $5.00 gas coupon mail-in, but the contest has already expired. For those of you who got the gas cards (pre-paid master cards actually), remember the expire at the end of this March! Get using them.
Was gonna get some rice krispies but they were under 300g so the coupon would not apply
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1389 posts
446 upvotes
Kanata, ON
bigphil26 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2013 10:20 pm
Was gonna get some rice krispies but they were under 300g so the coupon would not apply
Mine were under 300g, and the Special K was over their max weight restriction too. They didn't care, or didn't check. Only one way to find out, give it a shot. If they deny it, just ask them to set the boxes aside as you no longer want to purchase them.
× < >