Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

RCSS Liquorstore - Alberta 091510 - 091910

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2010 4:55 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 26, 2005
718 posts
525 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] RCSS Liquorstore - Alberta 091510 - 091910

coors light 24 cans - 26.97
heineken 12 bottles - 16.99
royal reserve rye 750ml - 15.99
appleton v/x rum 1.14litre - 27.99
naked grape 750ml- 5.99
yellow tail shiraz 750ml - 7.99

designate a drive - don't drink & drive
15 replies
Mar 10, 2006
307 posts
3 upvotes
Wow...sucks living under the LCBO regime.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1963 posts
788 upvotes
Just in AB where it's privatized.

Most of the grocers sell booze - RCSS, Calgary Co-op, Canada Safeway, one of the Costcos has a liquor store

lloyd_christmas wrote: superstore sells booze?!?

crazy
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
Im off tonight to buy some appletons
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
1029 posts
502 upvotes
Vancouver
granite_69 wrote: Just in AB where it's privatized.

Most of the grocers sell booze - RCSS, Calgary Co-op, Canada Safeway, one of the Costcos has a liquor store

damn the bc liquor corp!,

crazy albertans with there cheap booze
Oct 25, 2009
701 posts
215 upvotes
Calgary
lloyd_christmas wrote: damn the bc liquor corp!,

crazy albertans with there cheap booze

According to the news we Alberta pay the highest for beer.

I pay on a avearge for 24 cans a flat of Kokanne, Bud, Molson Canadian i pay 32 bucks, on vancouver island 55 bucks for the same, not sure how they figure were paying the most.

Solo liquor store has awsome deals here, you cant beat them, Sobeys store and stupid store LS always have some deal going on.
Jan 5, 2010
424 posts
303 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks muchly for the post :) .

The heinies seem like a good deal.
Nov 25, 2004
405 posts
39 upvotes
Thank you. Heines & Rye for the inlaws.

A
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
83trekker wrote: According to the news we Alberta pay the highest for beer.

I pay on a avearge for 24 cans a flat of Kokanne, Bud, Molson Canadian i pay 32 bucks, on vancouver island 55 bucks for the same, not sure how they figure were paying the most.

Solo liquor store has awsome deals here, you cant beat them, Sobeys store and stupid store LS always have some deal going on.

Never understood that either. coming from SK where the beer prices are stupid high, I probably save $1000 a year or more on booze here compared to when I lived back home. It was defintly on my pro side of the list we made when we decided to move to AB or not
Nov 4, 2003
701 posts
96 upvotes
The TV news reports always compare using regular shelf price - which is ridiculous and usually closer to $26 for 12 bottles +GST and deposit ($0.10/bottle).

If you don't buy from the neighbourhood beer store you can usually find decent sales - Co-op, Solo, Superstore, Willow Park always have something each week. Sometimes its worth stocking up, like when a case of Keiths is on for $14.99.
Oct 25, 2009
701 posts
215 upvotes
Calgary
Spidey wrote: Never understood that either. coming from SK where the beer prices are stupid high, I probably save $1000 a year or more on booze here compared to when I lived back home. It was defintly on my pro side of the list we made when we decided to move to AB or not
Thats awsome you know your a drinker when thats in your list of pluses about moving.. :)
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
83trekker wrote: Thats awsome you know your a drinker when thats in your list of pluses about moving.. :)

Well it was a pro, not a top of the list, but it was in the list somewhere. Not that I drink extra, but on what i do drink, its definitly better on the budget

We were very thorough with our list since we didnt have jobs when we decided to move, and if it was the right decision.

Turned out it was a great decision, and got us out of the hole of the city called Prince Albert

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)