Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

PS Vita Walking Dead Season 1 Bundle - $99.94 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2015 8:04 pm
Jul 31, 2006
8 posts
5 upvotes
Victoria

[Real Canadian Superstore] PS Vita Walking Dead Season 1 Bundle - $99.94 (YMMV)

First time posting a deal - go easy! Spotted this PS Vita Walking Dead Bundle marked down to $99.94 at the RCSS in Langford/Victoria, BC last night. I know a lot of the Superstores out there have been blowing out their games for cheap due to renovations, but this store already had its renovation. Guessing they were clearing them out as they also had them with a bunch of PS3 consoles (12gb, 160gb, and 320gb) but thought it was worth sharing. As always with Superstore, YMMV.

http://imgur.com/5ZtOcbV (Sorry, couldn't figure out how to properly embed the picture in the post! :facepalm :)
17 replies
Mar 24, 2015
28 posts
1 upvote
Montr
Hello,
Is there any real canadian superstore in Quebec / Montreal ? What is the equivalent here ?
Thank you
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3363 posts
5498 upvotes
Toronto, ON
alou251 wrote: Hello,
Is there any real canadian superstore in Quebec / Montreal ? What is the equivalent here ?
Thank you
This one

Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10184 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal, I got the Boardlands from Walmart. It feels cheaper than the original design, but definitely worth it for $113.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Variability wrote: Great deal, I got the Boardlands from Walmart.
awesome game, I can hit people with boards all night long.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
2011 posts
2500 upvotes
Nice find OP, got the call of duty bundle summer 14' for 100 bucks at SDM honestly games wise don't really use it, just to mirror my ps4 when dropping deuces, or as an extra controller with friends , its really annoying to use for FPS , but it was fine when doing coop in diablo3. I think everyone should have it it complements your system. But only if you have disposable income
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
3125 posts
5365 upvotes
Toronto
Vita has amazing games....totally worth it at that price. If you have been saving up on PS+ releases....even more of a deal.

I bought it for Persona 4 G and PS+ offering that were stacking up.

Now it is my most played system.
Mar 16, 2010
126 posts
59 upvotes
Canada
Called up the store at 1755 Brimley RD (near Scarborough station) and a guy told me they haven't had Vitas in for close to a year.

Edit: called the other one on Don Mills, none there either.
Aug 5, 2007
304 posts
95 upvotes
Vancouver
This deal is fire if you can find one in stock

I just got one about a week ago and am loving it. You will be hard pressed to find one used for that price. Check the firmware and be careful not to update it if you plan on running homebrew or playing PSX or PSP backups. You need firmware 3.52 or lower in order to hack, anything higher and you are out of luck AFAIK.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1380 posts
22 upvotes
bobbytomorow wrote: This deal is fire if you can find one in stock

I just got one about a week ago and am loving it. You will be hard pressed to find one used for that price. Check the firmware and be careful not to update it if you plan on running homebrew or playing PSX or PSP backups. You need firmware 3.52 or lower in order to hack, anything higher and you are out of luck AFAIK.
Thanks bro. I just checked mine and its 3.52 ... I got mine from the Walmart 99 dollar price error back in the day. Now to research this newly acquired
Go Polska!
Sep 20, 2008
908 posts
195 upvotes
Montreal
alou251 wrote: Hello,
Thank you
With a store name of "Real Canadian Super Store", you think the Quebec government (or some political parties) will allow it? The equivalent would be| "Maxi & Cie" technically but there is no equivalent from what I can see actually. And for future reference as "equivalents": Super C = Food Basic, Provigo = Loblaws, Maxi = No Frills.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Great game as well.
Played it on the XBox One, and can see it translating well onto the Vita.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2009
1039 posts
235 upvotes
Has anyone seen this in Stock, anywhere?

I called all the stores in Calgary and none of them had ps vita, and they all said they haven't carried it for a long time. =/ sad times
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Finding one of these will be a challenge.Good price though we want one for the house and at $100 id bite for sure.
Mar 16, 2010
126 posts
59 upvotes
Canada
wadokai wrote: Has anyone seen this in Stock, anywhere?

I called all the stores in Calgary and none of them had ps vita, and they all said they haven't carried it for a long time. =/ sad times
Pretty sure this is a dead deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)