Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Kraft

RCSS or Sobey's: Kraft Cheddar OR Marble Cheese $1.19 (Reg: $5.19) Instant OFF YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2009 10:28 am
Tags:
None
Dec 16, 2008
167 posts
35 upvotes

[Kraft] RCSS or Sobey's: Kraft Cheddar OR Marble Cheese $1.19 (Reg: $5.19) Instant OFF YMMV

More offers from Kraft
Picked up a few packages of Kraft LiveActive Cheddar cheese at Atlantic Superstore today (also at Sobey's) The 210G 10 pack "individuals" OR the 300g blocks are priced on the shelves at $5.19 and $5.69 accordingly.

There is a $2 OFF INSTANT coupon attached to the product, pair this up with your SAVE.CA $2.00 off coupon, and you can stock up for just $1.19 or $1.69. You may have to look for the packages with the instant discount, but I noticed most locations had the Instant savings attached here in Halifax, NS. Won't hurt to check your local store. Happy Savings.

[IMG]http://www.save-beta.com/images/ads/t_1 ... 590033.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.save-beta.com/english/coupons.php
3 replies
Aug 16, 2007
71 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Which RCSS or Sobeys?
thanks!
Dec 16, 2008
167 posts
35 upvotes
The instant coupons should be at all locations in Canada, unless someone disagrees, seeing as the distrubution venues are all virtually the same.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
Thx, will check here in Saskatoon.
Just so you know, for those of you stocking up, I've frozen the blocks of LiveActive cheese, and it's just fine - as with all cheese after being frozen, it gets crumbly, but that's fine for grating for pizza, lasagne, etc. It is 'softer' than regular cheese, I find, anyway.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)