Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

3,000 points for every $10 spent on Lotto (RCSS West)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 12:46 am
Nov 22, 2015
36 posts
47 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Real Canadian Superstore] 3,000 points for every $10 spent on Lotto (RCSS West)

Thought this would be good for people that run a group lotto. 3,000 points for every $10 spent on Lotto. Starts November 16th and ends the 22nd.
Good timing for the lotto max this Friday
Last edited by shockem on Nov 15th, 2018 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
Thread Summary

Get 3000 PC Optimum points for every $10 you spend on Lotto at the checkout. Only applicable to the Real Canadian Superstore in BC.

You must purchase the Lotto products at the checkout when paying for your groceries. You may either tear and give the voucher to the cashier for them to scan or you can ask the cashier for more Lotto options. They have more Lotto barcodes in their binder. After the transaction has been completed, the lottery tickets will print out in a separate Lotto printer. There is no indication to your credit card company that this is a Lotto purchase.

There is a bug in the system where the points aren’t being automatically added to your account. You will have to go to Customer Service or contact PC Optimum to get your points.
47 replies
Aug 18, 2016
279 posts
346 upvotes
An even better deal is just save the $10 and not buy into the stupid tax
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2011
1479 posts
1678 upvotes
YYZ
swagwalk wrote: Loblaws is part of this store right?
The flyers are specific to the banner. RCSS flyer offers don't apply to Loblaws stores and vice versa.
Bell - Unlimited Canada Wide Calling, Intl Text + 6GB of Data - $50
Sep 27, 2018
41 posts
17 upvotes
Does it apply to scratch cards? Thinking of the $10 holiday gift packs.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2005
2160 posts
141 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I and many of the people in my company buy the Lotto Max $40 Pack quick pick. That's 12000 in points. Since I do the lottery runs every Friday for the 10 people that play, that would be 120000 in points... is there fine print for this promotion or a limit?
Pepsi: First a XBox360, then a Samsung 40" LCD HDTV, then a Sony Ericsson W300i, then a Samsung 32" LCD HDTV, then a ...

Coke: What!? This isn't a $2249 Dell Inspiron 6000! It's an entry level $899 laptop! But hey, thanks for the two Nintendo Wii's!
Aug 18, 2016
279 posts
346 upvotes
Just unusual for people that clamour to save money, pissing it away on a pipe dream. Invest that money and actually get something from it down the road.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries
Susanclark wrote: Just unusual for people that clamour to save money, pissing it away on a pipe dream. Invest that money and actually get something from it down the road.
What about people pissing away money on a video game? Or shitting it away at a restaurant? Or flushing $14 on a movie ticket? It's just entertainment. To each his own.
Aug 18, 2016
279 posts
346 upvotes
I wouldn't categorize gambling on lottery with entertainment. Its a fools game. They make sure to splash the 1 in a billion winner all over media to give sheep hope they will actually win. People don't buy to entertain themselves, they are wholly invested in fantasy they will win and be able to quit job and buy everything they want, its all about greed. Not many rich people play the lottery, its the broke people that prop it up, that's why statistically most lottery winners are broke again, even after a big win, they are not good with money. But hey, at least those fools are subsidizing the roads i drive on and hospitals etc.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
Cboone2 wrote: Does it apply to scratch cards? Thinking of the $10 holiday gift packs.
This ONLY applies to tickets sold at the cash (processed electronically). They DO NOT sell scratch tickets at the checkouts.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
2628 posts
3024 upvotes
Canada
Is this available in ON?
USA eSIM Free Trials Telus: $30/75GB CA/US x4 • $0 X00GB Bonus • $0 AW x2 • $0 CA/US Tablet SIM(x4) | Freedom: $27.50 30GB CA/1GB USA • $25/Year Unlimited T/T/7GB/Mo Data
Oct 21, 2016
351 posts
1190 upvotes
I know that if you buy lotto with cc, you get charge a fee. Anyone know if it is the same for rcss? Maybe if I buy something with it? Anyone tried with a cc?
Aug 17, 2013
696 posts
604 upvotes
Toronto
Susanclark wrote: I wouldn't categorize gambling on lottery with entertainment. Its a fools game. They make sure to splash the 1 in a billion winner all over media to give sheep hope they will actually win. People don't buy to entertain themselves, they are wholly invested in fantasy they will win and be able to quit job and buy everything they want, its all about greed. Not many rich people play the lottery, its the broke people that prop it up, that's why statistically most lottery winners are broke again, even after a big win, they are not good with money. But hey, at least those fools are subsidizing the roads i drive on and hospitals etc.
Do you believe in God? Religion?
Sep 9, 2015
69 posts
74 upvotes
BC
The ad says "...for every $10 spent at the checkout.". This might apply only to purchases in the store checkout lanes rather than at the Lotto Kiosk in the store. I think this in-lane capability might only exist in BC.
Jan 2, 2014
302 posts
146 upvotes
Abbotsford
yeah723 wrote: I know that if you buy lotto with cc, you get charge a fee. Anyone know if it is the same for rcss? Maybe if I buy something with it? Anyone tried with a cc?
Tickets bought at a actual lotto booth gets charged as a cash advance. If bought at a gas station or grocery check out the cc company just sees a charge from the said store and counts as a normal purchase. From my experience anyways
Sep 9, 2015
69 posts
74 upvotes
BC
yeah723 wrote: I know that if you buy lotto with cc, you get charge a fee. Anyone know if it is the same for rcss? Maybe if I buy something with it? Anyone tried with a cc?
My understanding is that if you buy in the checkout lane then you won't get charged a fee since the CC thinks it's just a grocery purchase.
Sep 4, 2009
283 posts
253 upvotes
Milton, ON
Susanclark wrote: I wouldn't categorize gambling on lottery with entertainment. Its a fools game. They make sure to splash the 1 in a billion winner all over media to give sheep hope they will actually win. People don't buy to entertain themselves, they are wholly invested in fantasy they will win and be able to quit job and buy everything they want, its all about greed. Not many rich people play the lottery, its the broke people that prop it up, that's why statistically most lottery winners are broke again, even after a big win, they are not good with money. But hey, at least those fools are subsidizing the roads i drive on and hospitals etc.
i buy to entertain myself Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes if you dont have anything nice to say then keep your comments to yourself please
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
Clearly we need to subsidize public education more.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)