Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] $5 digital prepaid Visa card w/purchase of 2x Scotties multipks tissues

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2017 8:58 pm
[OP]
Aug 24, 2014
21 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Real Canadian Superstore] $5 digital prepaid Visa card w/purchase of 2x Scotties multipks tissues

Saw this at my local RCSS. Kinda warm deal.

$4.98 for the first pack only, $6.98ea for any beyond the limit

You need to buy 2 packs on one purchase and then upload the receipt to
this site
and wait 48 hours for them to process and send you the digital prepaid Visa.

I just submitted so we'll see however long it actually takes them to process.

So at RCSS, it'll come to ~$12+tax minus the $5 VISA = $8.50ish for 2 packs. I don't think that's the best deal ever but it's good enough if you need some tissues right now. Maybe other retailers will have better deal even.

------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: received the email for the $5 VISA.
Your Prepaid Virtual Visa® Reward CAD promocode is ready to redeem for a Virtual Visa account. Once accessed, your account funds can be spent anywhere Visa Debit is accepted online or over the phone. In some locations you will be able to select a Physical Visa Prepaid Card.

How To Redeem Your Promocode:

Click the Redemption URL above.
The Digital Redemption site will open and ask you to provide a Username.
If this is your first time redeeming a reward, pick a username. If this is not your first time redeeming a reward, enter your existing username.
Select a virtual Prepaid Visa account, ready for immediate use online or over the phone anywhere Visa debit is accepted.
Or, if available, choose a physical Prepaid Visa card, to be mailed to you (shipping and handling fee of CAD 3.00 applies).
Please note: This promocode will expire 6 months after delivery date. Once accessed, you'll have 12 months to use your account wherever Visa Debit is accepted online or over the phone.

The redemption website provides balance information and transaction history to help you keep track of all your rewards. Please note that some merchants may choose not to accept out of country currency at their own discretion. If this occurs, pay for your purchase by another payment method and use your Visa Virtual Account at a different merchant.

If you have any questions about redeeming your reward, feel free to email our partners at cs@tangocard.com.This email is sent from an unmonitored address so please do not reply.

Enjoy your reward!
Images
  • Scotties 2.jpg
Last edited by zakuphantom on Jul 24th, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
7 replies
Jan 30, 2014
935 posts
204 upvotes
Ottawa
Scotties are on for 3.97 at freshco until Wednesday so great deal with price matching. Only 1 offer available per household though so may not be worth the hassle if you don't need it.

Thanks op will get some tonight.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2004
1490 posts
87 upvotes
NOYB
RCSS price isn't great, but I'll keep my eyes open for that packaging in stores
like SDM that have $3.99 deals for the 6 pack every other week.
---=== Heatware ===--- - Available Upon Request !!! - All Positive !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 23, 2003
202 posts
75 upvotes
not sure if it's worth digging up but i saw loblaws have these for $4 a pack this week and the promo is still runnin.
Dec 29, 2012
421 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
Where is a good place to use the prepaid Visa? I've tried a few online sites and they won't let me use more than one card (my purchase is more than $5).
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4697 posts
1116 upvotes
North York
yesnomaybe wrote:
Sep 4th, 2017 4:35 pm
Where is a good place to use the prepaid Visa? I've tried a few online sites and they won't let me use more than one card (my purchase is more than $5).
Use them to buy Amazon e-gift cards then load into your account.
Jan 17, 2010
93 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver
Can't just compare price when buying tissues. Gotta compare plies and sheets.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
1610 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
zakuphantom wrote:
Jul 24th, 2017 6:26 pm
Saw this at my local RCSS. Kinda warm deal.

$4.98 for the first pack only, $6.98ea for any beyond the limit

You need to buy 2 packs on one purchase and then upload the receipt to
this site
and wait 48 hours for them to process and send you the digital prepaid Visa.

I just submitted so we'll see however long it actually takes them to process.

So at RCSS, it'll come to ~$12+tax minus the $5 VISA = $8.50ish for 2 packs. I don't think that's the best deal ever but it's good enough if you need some tissues right now. Maybe other retailers will have better deal even.

------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: received the email for the $5 VISA.
This deal is cold. On August 28 I was at Loblaws and they had it for the same price with a limit of 8. So you would get 2 for $4.98/each plus tax minus the $5 prepaid visa.