Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] Diapers, formula bonus PC Optimum points (Eastern Canada)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2019 5:53 pm
Mar 12, 2017
742 posts
1904 upvotes
Mamabearrina wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 12:15 am
Im sure they will still exchange for you with a receipt since they were on clearance they were at regular price. Just do it as soon as possible with receipt when they stock the new boxes in size 3
I really don't think this will pan out. I managed to exchange one size a few days ago and to do a straight exchange they have to scan the original box and then the new replacement one. When the values are equal, it's a wash and you're good to go. Now, when the UPC is different and they go to scan, I'm sure there is going to be a discrepancy in price and there is a high chance they won't make the swap.

I didn't want to risk it, so went to stock.ga and put in the UPC codes for the sizes I wanted at Walmart. Found the limited inventory and went to two locations this morning to swap out 9 boxes. People in similar situations might want to do the same.

Thread Information

There are currently 16 users viewing this thread. (9 members and 7 guests)

mochachicka, picknpay, vanpeople, JoshuaJ93748, lucky03, sidde0, wimpyy, dealixious, malbrax