Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

Masterpass $20 off $100 online order

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2018 2:00 am
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2014
2033 posts
1013 upvotes
amberjill wrote: Yup, I just put a note in the little text box that I want to redeem some specific value of pc optimum points towards my purchase. They usually comply but sometimes they forget.
I mean when paying with Masterpass; say it's 105$ total, can I redeem 100$ and pay 5$ w Masterpass and still get the 20$ off
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1171 posts
741 upvotes
Toronto
it is not expired, still works as of today
Dec 31, 2009
258 posts
251 upvotes
Calgary
klamchowder wrote: So do you mean that if your total drops below $100 after the price matching/coupons, you're still given the $20 Masterpass discount?

cheers,
:)
Yes the $20 discount still shows up on the receipt even if the total is <$100, and you can even pay with points when you pick up your order. And then I just used the credit card on file to pay for the rest.
Dec 17, 2006
567 posts
330 upvotes
Calgary
OP link is dead. Deal appears to be done.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2396 posts
2417 upvotes
Calgary
This deal is hotter than you think. I ordered 20+ $4 items (which I would have loved to have been in stock) but they only found one. Instead of charging my credit card, they gave me the item and gave me just under $13 cash ($20 - $4 and $3 pickup fee).

Yes, they paid me $13 to take the item.

I am gonna go back tonight with new account and Freemonth promo.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2014
2033 posts
1013 upvotes
Diafel wrote: This deal is hotter than you think. I ordered 20+ $4 items (which I would have loved to have been in stock) but they only found one. Instead of charging my credit card, they gave me the item and gave me just under $13 cash ($20 - $4 and $3 pickup fee).

Yes, they paid me $13 to take the item.
Nice, what item was it
Sep 26, 2011
2 posts
To get the $20.00 discount, I had to register my credit card then click on the Masterpass button below the area where you enter credit card info. I didn't see the discount until I received my receipt in my email.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1501 posts
1788 upvotes
I just placed an order too - easy to hit the $100 threshold with Christmas week of feasting approaching. I saw the discount online before my order was processed, and it was also on the receipt. I had a terrible pick up experience last time (my first time using RCSS click & shop) but this time the RCSS crew had it together and it was seamless - they even greeted me with 2 Ferroro Rochers & a candy cane as festive treats!

cheers,
:)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
Is this combinable with a “free pickup” coupon code or a “spend $100 save $10” coupon code? (Got unique coupons for these in my email)