Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

[RCSS] Haier UHD 4K TV 43"/49"/55"/65" $298/$388/$468/$748

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2017 8:24 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8093 upvotes
mkl38s wrote: Thanks. I was excited for a bit and now I couldn't find the receipt either :(. I guess I deserve the 'mustard yellow' TV though it didn't bother me as much anymore
What I do with any important receipt like this is to take a picture of it with my phone, and then immediately upload it to my Google Drive.

I'm sorry to hear you can't RMA it!
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2448 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto
Rolo730 wrote: I grabbed the 49" Haier from Don Mills and Eglinton. They have plenty of stock left and no one was interested in buying them. They had no PS4's however.
Saw the 65? Does any good RFDers see it in Markham and Richmond Hill areas? Thanks in advance. What's the deal with the no box thing? Display discount?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2006
5352 posts
533 upvotes
Anyone know the difference between the Hisense H7 (43H7C) over the 43CU6100?
C:\RFD>ih8lowballers.bat_
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
I spent $1050 on aTV and PS4+ another item ,after I paid and left the store,I noticed I have received 99,000 points only while I was supposed to get 210,000 points (10,000 points for every $50 spent on electronics)
I gave them a call and they said there's a limit on the points you get with the electronic offer through PC plus and it's 99,000,and it's already mentioned in the fine print,while I was on hold I checked the fine print and nothing was mentioned about 99,000 points limit,and I requested to escalate the problem .
If anyone already redeemed any electronic PC offer today,double check your receipt.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Dec 2, 2013
164 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
matt4670 wrote: Saw the 65? Does any good RFDers see it in Markham and Richmond Hill areas? Thanks in advance. What's the deal with the no box thing? Display discount?
They had like 10 65" Haier's when I left the Don Mills and Eg store, and didn't look like they were going anywhere anytime soon.
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8093 upvotes
I just came across this article about Vizio's new 2017 TVs:

https://www.engadget.com/2017/04/28/vizio-m-series/

They are saying that there will be a 65" model with full HDR support for only $899USD, and it has a much better picture than previous models. $899USD works out to ~$1200CAD, if we can get a fair conversion.

If Vizio can sell them that cheap, perhaps we will see RCA and Haier TVs will full HDR support in the not-too-distant future at RCSS and Costco.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
3497 posts
2143 upvotes
Etobicoke
immortal_kssss wrote: I spent $1050 on aTV and PS4+ another item ,after I paid and left the store,I noticed I have received 99,000 points only while I was supposed to get 210,000 points (10,000 points for every $50 spent on electronics)
I gave them a call and they said there's a limit on the points you get with the electronic offer through PC plus and it's 99,000,and it's already mentioned in the fine print,while I was on hold I checked the fine print and nothing was mentioned about 99,000 points limit,and I requested to escalate the problem .
If anyone already redeemed any electronic PC offer today,double check your receipt.
I havent bought anything big recently.. but couple of years ago bought 2 xbox one during no tax event and got around 180,000 points.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
2042 posts
696 upvotes
Ottawa
If it is 899$US for Vizio, then Canada will be priced around 1800$...
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
mkl38s wrote: Thanks. I was excited for a bit and now I couldn't find the receipt either :(.
If you know the date, the total and the CC authorization number of the receipt (from your CC statement) they are usually able to look it up and reprint it for you, just ask nicely :)
Mar 29, 2009
8 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought 2 earlier today, returned both. 65" Haier. Both had scratches and scuff marks on screens. Was going to try for a 3rd but guy said they probably all like that. Everything else looked great on the tv.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1425 posts
1326 upvotes
immortal_kssss wrote: I spent $1050 on aTV and PS4+ another item ,after I paid and left the store,I noticed I have received 99,000 points only while I was supposed to get 210,000 points (10,000 points for every $50 spent on electronics)
Same issue here. I put in a service request via telephone. Should know in 7 days... I have a screen grab of my offer too.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2003
15213 posts
1671 upvotes
Markham
jr wrote: I bought 2 earlier today, returned both. 65" Haier. Both had scratches and scuff marks on screens. Was going to try for a 3rd but guy said they probably all like that. Everything else looked great on the tv.
High chance you bought previously returned units?
ShadowVlican
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8093 upvotes
ShadowVlican wrote: High chance you bought previously returned units?
How is that possible? RCSS never even carried Haier TVs until today.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
SickBeast wrote: How is that possible? RCSS never even carried Haier TVs until today.
True, more probably packaging damage.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1425 posts
1326 upvotes
The superstore in London notes that the return policy for electronics is 30 days... Same anywhere else?
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
eugeneo wrote: The superstore in London notes that the return policy for electronics is 30 days... Same anywhere else?
If its noted in store then thats what you go with.
Official return policy is 14 days refunds/exchange and final sale after 30 days (so 30 days for exchanges).
Returns with Original Receipt: Merchandise may be returned for exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase with original tags and packaging. Exchange only after 14 days. Some exceptions apply.

Home, Electronics and Leisure: All sales are final after 30 days. Software, VHS’, CD’s and video games are only refunded when in original sealed package, with exchange for same item being offered if the product is opened and defective.
https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/f ... Policies24
May 29, 2012
8 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK
just got the 49 inch from don mills and eglinton, 6 still left there, total 432.64 (39.50 electronic fee plus tax on it) , fingers crossed that it's not a damaged one
Mar 29, 2009
8 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga
ShadowVlican wrote: High chance you bought previously returned units?
The first one had a rip on one side of the box and the plastic removable clips on the side for handles were crushed. I didnt see it so I thought that the scratches were likely due to some guy at a warehouse. The TV itself didnt look like it was ever opened or unpacked. The second tv also didnt look like it was ever opened and the outside package didnt have any damage.
The scratch/scuff marks were all along the perimeter of the tv just on the inside of the clear tape that wraps the edges of the tv. There is a flat piece of cardboard with styrofoam that protects thescreen side of the tv in the box. The tv is wrapped in plastic too. The scratches dont like like it rubbed on anything from inside the box. The marks on the screen dont line up with any packaging that protects the screen side of the tv. I think maybe the panels maybe rejects from samsung. I guess costco doesnt get these batches.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)