Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] [Real Canadian Superstore (Metrotown only??)] PC "Canadian" coffee

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2017 6:52 pm
[OP]
Feb 18, 2014
74 posts
45 upvotes
Burnaby

[Real Canadian Superstore] [Real Canadian Superstore (Metrotown only??)] PC "Canadian" coffee

Was at the Metrotown Superstore last night and saw "The Great Canadian" 930 g 100% Arabica coffee @ $5.94. Average price range of this brand ranges from $9-14. It is unadvertised. Not sure if this is an in-store deal. Based on some of replies in the last post I suspect this is a near expiry clearance deal specific to this store. Shelf label stipulates a limit of 8. The tins on the shelf have expiry dates of Oct and Dec.
Images
  • DSC_4397.JPG
4 replies
May 26, 2011
149 posts
79 upvotes
Sometimes no name goes for $5.79 (when Maxwell, etc go for $5.99), and I like the taste. Do you think Canadian is worth its regular price as it's a lot more expensive than no name?
Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Carrot, EQ and Tangerine customer.
[OP]
Feb 18, 2014
74 posts
45 upvotes
Burnaby
I generally prefer the smoother, richer, coffee made from 100% Arabica beans. When the coffee manufacturer do not specify what type of beans they use (like Maxwell, Folgers, MJB) you can assume they use the cheaper Robusta beans.