Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

(West) Chromecast 2 - $19.97 (Limit 4) - Dec 15 to 21, 2017 - YMMV On PM'ing Other Regions & Other Retailers

Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1160 posts
726 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone near North York or Mississauga has spare? Looking to get one. I dont mind buy you a coffee.
TIA
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1865 posts
1262 upvotes
GTA
download the flipp app on your phone and set your location to a west coast postal code.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
1289 posts
463 upvotes
Calgary
[quote=dataRFD post_id=28669477 time=1513616189 user_id=95175]
The amount of gas you guys are wasting doesn't equal saving money.
[/quote]

The thrill of the chase!
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2017
3859 posts
2814 upvotes
teach604 wrote: Anyone try the Richmond BC Walmart supercenter
If you're using a PC web browser and not a mobile version, look over to the upper right of your RFD page, and you will see an item labeled "Search this thread". Click it and type "Richmond BC Walmart". That's the easiest way to find out if anyone has already posted about that store. (They have, me and a couple of others saying that we PMed successfully, plus one more to say that they are OOS.)

In the spirit of "... teach a man to fish ..." etc. :)
Nov 8, 2016
317 posts
439 upvotes
xaznxplaya wrote: Anyone knows if a Superstore in Edmonton still has electronic?
Late to this, but can let you know that South Common Superstore has an electronics 'aisle', which did not have any Chromecasts as far as I could tell on Friday.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2007
5116 posts
984 upvotes
T.
Easily PMd at WM.

There was a guy getting one from the lockup at the same time as me. I had already confirmed with the associate she would do the pm before we got it out. I was first at the cash and as I was finishing up, I mentioned she could do the pm for the guy behind me. She said no problem. Random stranger guy was really happy and said he should follow me around to save money and said merry xmas! RFD paying it forward.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
2472 posts
93 upvotes
Surrey
teach604 wrote: Anyone try the Richmond BC Walmart supercenter
I was able to PM south surrey walmart on Friday two different times, One in the AM and once in the afternoon.
My friend went Saturday and was able to PM as well.
Nov 29, 2011
488 posts
400 upvotes
CALGARY
Price matched at Best-buy Sunridge. The person first was saying that superstore was sold out but she radioed and they price matched limit of 4 $71.28 total.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1849 posts
1090 upvotes
Off topic:

Is there a way to have audio from the phone instead of the TV ? [like ROku]
Buy now
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2017
3859 posts
2814 upvotes
fizz1234 wrote: Is there a way to have audio from the phone instead of the TV ? [like ROku]
It's not a standard function of the Chromecast, but the LocalCast app offers that option. The difficulty is that the audio-video sync is a problem when you do that, because the Chromecast is streaming independently. LocalCast attempts a kluged solution by letting you experiment with an adjustable offset between audio and video. It's a pain to set it correctly (i.e., start a stream, wait for scene where people are speaking, play with the offset in 0.1 sec increments until it's about right), and then you have to hope that nothing causes the sync to slip, like a momentary WiFi glitch, or an attempt to ff/rew.
Sep 6, 2013
20 posts
smileyfayce wrote: I PMed at the Walmart at Bayview and Major Mac today, they don't have very many though it seems
Hi, could you upload the receipt, tried to PM today at same locationand got rejected saying they only price match for ontario
Nov 21, 2015
643 posts
388 upvotes
I went to one Walmart today and the employee called the manager, and the manager also refused because the deal wasn't in Ontario. I went to another Walmart and the employee had to call a manager as well lol and finally got it for $19.99. Just showed them the RCSS flyer from Flipp and a receipt that someone posted from here (it was from the same Brampton location).
Jan 21, 2010
565 posts
754 upvotes
Brantford
Thanks OP. Went to Walmart in Brantford and got 2. When I tried to buy them in electronics the cashier called someone and then said that they don't PM RCSS. I tried again at one of the cashiers at the front of the store and showed her the flyer on my phone and she rang them up. Receipt attached.
chromecast.png
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
cobra99 wrote: Price matched at Best-buy Sunridge. The person first was saying that superstore was sold out but she radioed and they price matched limit of 4 $71.28 total.
I went to the BB up in Beacon Hill asking to price match but was denied. I asked if it was absolutely no way to price match RCSS the young Asian guy said absolutely no way because they knew it was OOS at the Superstore. But he let me price match the House of Marley bluetooth headphones. The trip was not a complete waste.
Sep 11, 2006
977 posts
431 upvotes
theganguly wrote: Got it Markville.

No dice at Best Buy. They called RCSS Scarborough, they had none in stock so can't price match.

Worked at Walmart. The guy saw the Flipp flyer, asked the assistant manager over phone and did it (go to the electronics section). Got 4 of them.

Good luck!
Thanks for the tips! However, it's now 1 per person according to the rep I dealt with. Have to go back tomorrow for another one lol
Matrixvibe wrote: Tried looking for it at Markville Walmart, couldn't find any. Probably hidden in a cabinet?
They are locked up so you need to ask one of the associate to get it for you. I asked the photo center guy fyi and if his name is David, then you are in luck! He knew about the price match and he said he hated RCSS lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)