472 upvotes
Toronto

Friends and Fans Sale (In-Store Only) - Jan 28-30

Deal Link:
Expiry:
January 30, 2019
Retailer:
Real Sports Apparel
A day late to this, but I just found out about this and didn't see a thread.

I passed by the ACC/Scotiabank Arena today at lunch and saw a bunch of MLSE (Leafs, Raptors, TFC, Argos) gear and memorabilia on sale. TFC jerseys from last year were $35.
5 replies
Oct 9, 2004
990 posts
36 upvotes
Remember what Raps stuff they've got in particular? Jerseys, hats?
Sep 2, 2016
340 posts
190 upvotes
I was at real sports yesterday since I work next to Scotiabank Arena. The “sale” was basically a clearout of old merchandise. Lots of Toronto arenas jerseys, Toronto Argos merchandise, tfc T-shirt’s, jerseys and some scarves. The only hats I saw on sale were Toronto Marlies. Sale isn’t really worth it. Better off waiting until they have an actual sale like bogo
Sep 2, 2016
340 posts
190 upvotes
p1mp wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 8:52 pm
The only raptors merchandise that I saw was a couple north over everything T-shirt’s and some basketballs that were $10. The basketballs weren’t orange but looked like a wood floor ala basketball court
Jun 14, 2017
67 posts
50 upvotes
It sounds like this sale has really gone down hill because I got great deals on fantastic stuff at this sale a few years ago. I am talking GREAT STUFF too, like my Lupul and Phaneuf All-Star t-shirts! They are pretty high quality undershirts for $5.
[OP]
Nov 4, 2008
301 posts
472 upvotes
Toronto
p1mp wrote:
Jan 29th, 2019 8:52 pm
In addition to the comment above, there was also a Raptors Nike warm-up dri-fit tee in a few sizes for $20.