Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 23, 2006
579 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto

Really Cheap Footwear on juckshoes.com

Was looking for some new shoes tonight and found this site.. I can't say or tell how legit it is, but when you choose 'Currencies' to Canadian the prices go insanely cheap with free shipping..

www.juckshoes.com <-- I can't confirm if legit but really SMOKING HOT if so..

They seem to have a lot of name brand stuff, i'm assuming if you use paypal, it should be covered. Just worries me about having to enter my name and shipping address..
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2073 posts
1018 upvotes
Ottawa
The website is a month old and was registered in Milan, Italy, so who knows. It is probably too new to have any negative feedback.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2240 posts
467 upvotes
Looks like a programming glitch or setup glitch in their "Zen Cart" software as the US prices are a lot higher. Looks doubtful that they would honor the pricing if there's that much of a discepancy. You're more likely to get an email order cancellation message unless they are very automated in their order processing without double checking. Might be worth giving it a try, but it's a long shot I think.
My avatar is Shandi Finnessey
Play Hay Day!
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2737 posts
1340 upvotes
Montreal
Screams not legit. The Title tag is "shoes,women shoes,men shoes,kidsshoes,Fashion shoes,Leisure shoes" instead of something like "Welcome to JuckShoes" or some crap like that

URL is juckshoes, banner says huckshoes
no page for shipping info, company info, whatsoever

Built on a cheap zencart china template..
Nov 2, 2011
203 posts
57 upvotes
Edmonton
daviiiiiid wrote:
Jun 17th, 2013 9:47 pm
Screams not legit. The Title tag is "shoes,women shoes,men shoes,kidsshoes,Fashion shoes,Leisure shoes" instead of something like "Welcome to JuckShoes" or some crap like that

URL is juckshoes, banner says huckshoes
no page for shipping info, company info, whatsoever

Built on a cheap zencart china template..
I feel like I should reformat my hard drive after just visiting that site.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
610 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Some examples would have been nice :P

Basically $5 name brand shoes if it's not incorrect, no hidden catch, or a scam.

Does seem too good to be true plus all the other things everyone has brought up.

Batman shoes! (Do want! LOL)
http://www.juckshoes.com/index.php?main ... s_id=14541

http://www.juckshoes.com/index.php?main ... cPath=1007
(I've yet to see the same "new products" listed on the bottom each time you load the page, that seems kind of odd for one)
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
[OP]
Jul 23, 2006
579 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Seems kind of legit because of the pricing on US currency. Definitely a pricing error, but no info on website scares me..
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
610 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Idk.. if I had a cheap prepaid card sitting around I would try it, I don't feel comfortable giving my real card's info.
Sep 16, 2012
167 posts
133 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
jimgiggles wrote:
Jun 17th, 2013 9:34 pm
Was looking for some new shoes tonight and found this site.. I can't say or tell how legit it is, but when you choose 'Currencies' to Canadian the prices go insanely cheap with free shipping..

www.juckshoes.com <-- I can't confirm if legit but really SMOKING HOT if so..

They seem to have a lot of name brand stuff, i'm assuming if you use paypal, it should be covered. Just worries me about having to enter my name and shipping address..
agree that paypal should be covered...so i tried it but paypal comes back with the msg "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
610 upvotes
Nova Scotia
So what was the final verdict on this site, has anyone tried it yet?

I seriously want some of those goofy-awesome converse batman shoes, but not for what the price should be lol.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1913 posts
207 upvotes
They do not even appear to have SSL on their website. Such a fail
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2737 posts
1340 upvotes
Montreal
jimgiggles wrote:
Jun 17th, 2013 10:03 pm
Seems kind of legit because of the pricing on US currency. Definitely a pricing error, but no info on website scares me..
That is ONE thing that looks legit, everything else doesn't.
May 6, 2014
1 posts
If you look close enough it says "this website is for demo proposes only,.no orders orders will be processed...I tried to order but canceled after looking into it more
May 8, 2014
2 posts
New Mexico, USA
Thank you for pointing out it is a demo website! I went back and checked - you're right! It is a "teaching tool" for zen-cart software. So glad for you're insight that I created a redflagdeals account just to reply to this thread. It was so subtle I almost fell for it. Unfortunately, I put things in my basket and created an account with them before I looked for reviews of the site. Will probably get all kinds of spam now :-(
May 8, 2014
2 posts
New Mexico, USA
nex-sandal.com is by the same people. I placed an order an received a confirmation email and order number. When I went back, after several weeks, to see about the delay in shipment, I found the order status as "pending". My paypal account has not been charged so I am hoping the order never went through. BEWARE! zen-cart.com is creating fraudulent sites.