Automotive

Really need an oil change on the day of. Can anyone recommend a mechanic willing to do it?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2018 5:20 pm
[OP]
May 29, 2017
71 posts
28 upvotes

Really need an oil change on the day of. Can anyone recommend a mechanic willing to do it?

My job has me out of the city every week and im always back on weekends. My dealership is backed up until late December to change my oil Mazada 3 2017. Can anyone recommend a place to do it. I was told to use Canadian tire and mr lube; however, I read too many forums stating against going such places, so im hoping someone can recommend someone they have faith in.

I understand I can do it myself, but im not someone who is capable of doing such a job. At least not now, so if anyone can make a recommendation I would really appreciate it.
Thread Summary
Need a place or revered mechanic that would do an oil change on a saturday or sunday.
7 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
29537 posts
15389 upvotes
Ottawa
Check out iGarage.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
9204 posts
5513 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
If a Costco member, depending on province (sorry, mobile app doesn't show your location), you can get it done there. It's busy time with tires and that gets priority, so it's a first come first serve in the morning.

After that, you're at the mercy of Mr.Lube type places.

If you really have to use a stealership, you can always call a non-Mazda dealerships to see if they can service. Most can do other makes and models.
Last edited by chimaican on Nov 11th, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
11572 posts
6395 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Last resort, go on TorontoMazda3 forum and ask if someone can lend a hand to do oil change, provided you have the oil and filter. Offer a case of 2'4s or maybe 2 cases.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
4455 posts
2078 upvotes
Toronto
Just goto any lube place and pray. You dont got much of time before they close and your new car exploding because it need fresh oil and of course, cant wait few extra days.
Penalty Box
Nov 8, 2017
2193 posts
674 upvotes
Most dealers open on Saturday Book an appointment ahead. Don't forget to ask for what services and cost b4 you go.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10262 posts
1165 upvotes
Brampton
Oil Changers have locations all over and wont upsell you. They dont do brakes, suspension, etc so they have nothing to rip you off on. Check them out. Their also pretty fast and have good services included with the oil change like free tire air, fluid top up, door hinge lube, windshield wash, etc.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 59-0-0 and counting.