Careers

Realtors making a killing in this market!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2017 8:53 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2006
2895 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
abc123yyz wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 8:49 pm
I have a realtor friend on facebook and he has already booked 13 million dollars in transactions in q1 of the year already. Assuming he gets on average of 2%, does that mean he has already made 260k in the first quarter alone? He is definitely a hard working realtor and is really good at his job but didn't realize you could make so much as an agent.
you have to see how many properties were sold vs how many realtors there are. There are around 40k realtors in GTA but for sure not that many properties sold in a month.
My Heatware no posting contact info in your sig
Mar 14, 2017
34 posts
6 upvotes
abc123yyz wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 8:49 pm
I have a realtor friend on facebook and he has already booked 13 million dollars in transactions in q1 of the year already. Assuming he gets on average of 2%, does that mean he has already made 260k in the first quarter alone? He is definitely a hard working realtor and is really good at his job but didn't realize you could make so much as an agent.
The job is intensive. You probably need to speak other langauges, most home buyers are the old generation, and they are frugal/weary (very annoying to deal with). Great for him though :)
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel