PC & Video Games

Reasonable expectation for Ps4 price during black friday sale?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2015 3:37 pm
Sep 19, 2012
11 posts
West Vancouver

Reasonable expectation for Ps4 price during black friday sale?

I am new to gaming, therefore have no idea about the prices.
Most big stores sell the console for around $450. Then I saw a battlefront bundle on amazon by one of its dealers for $369, can I expect anything better on the upcoming black Friday?
Thanks!
6 replies
Sep 29, 2014
782 posts
565 upvotes
GTA
That amazon bundle for $369 is from a person/dealer that newly created their account and has no prior history.

I wouldn't expect many legitimate sellers to go below $400 , maybe there might be some door crashers/limited quantity type deals below that.

The item is in demand, there is probably very little mark up already, and it will sell at regular price anyways so deep discounts are not needed to drive sales.

More than likely what will happen is a repeat of last year, the the $450 price point remains, but it ends up being a bundle with 2 games not just one.

Just take a look at last years black friday deals regarding consoles.
ps4-xb1-wiiu-console-roundup-ca-us-blac ... y-1608827/
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12807 posts
3837 upvotes
--
yjasonozzy wrote: I am new to gaming, therefore have no idea about the prices.
Most big stores sell the console for around $450. Then I saw a battlefront bundle on amazon by one of its dealers for $369, can I expect anything better on the upcoming black Friday?
Thanks!
I'm looking for a deal as well but agree with the previous poster, we'll probably be seeing the usual $429.99 price but maybe with 2 games and perhaps a ps+ card but never know. I'm hoping RCSS has a good deal on since I have $80 in PC points I can redeem
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
XtremeModder wrote: I'm looking for a deal as well but agree with the previous poster, we'll probably be seeing the usual $429.99 price but maybe with 2 games and perhaps a ps+ card but never know. I'm hoping RCSS has a good deal on since I have $80 in PC points I can redeem
That kind of what I think. Similar price, but maybe something extra on top of the current bundles. Black Friday isn't that big in Canada. They use the name, but it's more like a weekly sale here.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2310 posts
1068 upvotes
Toronto
My guess:

PS4 bundle (Uncharted, Star Wars, NHL) - $380

OR

PS4 bundle (Uncharted, Star Wars, NHL) + Few month old AAA Free game (i.e. MK10, The Witcher 3, Batman) - $430

OR

PS4 Call of Duty 1TB Bundle - $450
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
$50 off is all I'd expect
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
3049 posts
633 upvotes
PS4 Uncharted Collection with The Last Of Us Remastered Downloadable Voucher, $400.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)