Apr 24, 2006
10013 posts
611 upvotes
Mississauga
poedua wrote:
Jun 24th, 2012 9:59 am
+1

Couldn't agree more.
If I didn't know any better, I swear you have this statement permanently embedded as your copy/paste function...
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2010
1087 posts
195 upvotes
The old OT was much better than it is now. It was a place where one can discuss controversial and important topics without having to worry about threads being locked. Moderators did a great job of enforcing the rules and when trolls would get out of hand. Now, the place has become a PC cesspit where nothing of major interest can be discussed. Controversial threads are locked under "low content" or "racial profiling" when the latter isn't even happening.

Bureaucrats have a tendency to ruin good things.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
3073 posts
290 upvotes
Drew87 wrote:
Jun 24th, 2012 12:35 pm
Wow - this thread is still going on - don't you guys (both sides) ever get tired of the constant back and forth? It's really really really sad.....I know I participated prior to my New York trip, but now I couldn't imagine jumping back into these discussions....

It's like jeez - there's more to life than this.....This is a miniscule site in a gigantic world....
And yet you have...and after less than 24 hours since your last post here. But don't let the irony (of posting in a thread you've been an active participant in, only to tell other people how really really really sad it is that they are posting in the thread) stop you.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 24, 2005
9454 posts
988 upvotes
N/A
poedua wrote:
Jun 24th, 2012 2:05 pm
Being related to George Chuvalo ....certainly helps . ;)
are you really?
his son was a gym teacher at my highschool, the only one who didn't die from OD'ing on drugs or suicide.
“Children see magic because they look for it.”
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31842 posts
1326 upvotes
ippon wrote:
Jun 24th, 2012 6:49 pm
are you really?.
Let's just say " indirectly " and leave it at that. ;)
ippon wrote:
Jun 24th, 2012 6:49 pm
his son was a gym teacher at my highschool, the only one who didn't die from OD'ing on drugs or suicide.
I know, George has had a life FULL of heartbreak and tragedy....it's quite the story.

He used to train at a gym I frequented back in the early 90's ...one amazing and ' tough ' guy......that's for sure..
" The placebo effect is the most powerful supplement of all "
" The pain of discipline weighs ounces, the pain of neglect weighs tons "
" The best training in the world can't overcome a lousy diet "
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2809 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
Hi, I'm back!

Id just like to point out that the mods are NOT doing their job of moderating this thread.
Clearly it has been derailed and is now about that poedua's supposed relative.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2219 posts
499 upvotes
Do the words '**** disturber' mean anything to you hdave?